Reviews for Revenge of the Banshee
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
I really like the story, please go on writing!
I cant wait for them to find about eachothers true identity D
Dragon Wang chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
ahh man one word, continue
ASP AUS chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
I think I've seen you on my reviews, so I know you're around. Are you going to update or have you given up?
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
Please update. Hopefully Jake and Rose will realize each other's secrets. And why didn't Jake take advantage of this to unmask the Huntsgirl?
anonymous chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
i love it!very interesting too!but i do hope you update very quickly,i know lots of good writers but they take such an awfully long time to update!
Forlorn Maiden chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Oh wow I love this! I don't care if it does take place during season one. I'm getting as much great J/R fanfics there are, ever since Homecoming. I loved this story, however, I must ask you if you plan to update this or have you abandoned it because the last update was November of 2006, and by the date of when this was published you updated at least once a month. So I was wondering if you've given up on this, though I do hope you haven't. _
LolaRoll chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
awesome story try to get the next part up soon!
jokerthethiefx93 chapter 3 . 1/8/2007

You're an awesome writer! I love this story, turning out really good! :]
Tech-Man chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
Well, thanks for the shout out. I appreciate it. And like I said before, awesome chapter, and I can't wait to see what you do to finish it.
RadiantBeam chapter 3 . 11/24/2006
Hm... very interesting. Awesome chapter, I loved it. I wonder if anything's going to happen while Huntsgirl is still down and out for 24 hours...

Update soon!
Midzst chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
Great chapter! I really hope you keep going with this. :)
Midzst chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Great cliffhanger, I'm glad that chapter three is already up!
Midzst chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Very interesting idea! I love the idea of them working together. Also awesome job on the dialogue, it was perfect for them both.
Tech-Man chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
I thought that I would give you a review that you could count in your stats. Wonderful story.
Living on chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Update, update update update update update update update- takes big breath of air- update.