Reviews for Unfamiliar
McKmaster25 chapter 45 . 8/2/2015
This is an amazing story! The ending is good, but it makes me wonder if he admits to her that he loves her or not?
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 45 . 9/28/2013
This was actually a truly original and amazing story, though the chapters were short, i didn't mind it at all. Thank you for creating this!
TheAnimeWriterLover chapter 45 . 1/2/2013
I really enjoyed it :) it was amazing and sweet I really liked where the direction the whole story went towards and I'm happy with the ending it just goes to show that Bakura COULD love other people if only he was given the chance
racer787 chapter 45 . 5/1/2012
Um, is Anei Aikouka your other account? Because this story is on it too.
Shatar chapter 45 . 2/14/2012
Cumulative review: Squee! Best Thief Bakura I've read! I loved all of the reference to Egypt vs "modern" Scotland/England. Absolutely amazing. And not slash! (signs happily) I got excited when Bakura adamantly referred to his home as Kemet, even when Myrtle said he was from Egypt, finally someone who can get the name right when making the ancient characters speak! All the other cultural "insights" had me laughing becuase I realized just how much modern people take for granted (skinny-dipping XP). My favorite was the way you wrote Bakura's reverance for writing.

Everything seemed well writen, and each chapter flowed seemlessly into the next. The only exception was the transition from chapters 31 to 32, where Myrtle's answer doesn't match Bakura's question.
The-Living-Shadow chapter 45 . 7/4/2011
Loved it, surprised you don't have more reviews for this fic to tell you the truth, it's original which is a MAJOR plus :3
looptheloopy chapter 45 . 1/18/2011
Aww this was beautiful! I'm glad Myrtle didn't die... Good job
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Woo! I just found a long story to read :) Good so far ;)
Mikol chapter 45 . 11/22/2010
And so, instead of Moaning Myrtle haunting the girl's bathroom, we have Olive Hornby - Horrible Hornby perhaps?

I don't think Harry would get the same help from her though.

Bakura doesn't think highly of Riddle or his minions.

Makes an interesting change to the timeline.
KAS chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I just finished this fanfic and I have to tell you. I'm so glad to find a fanfic that is, in a way, kind to Myrtle. Honestly it's very annoying when she ends up dying or something like that. Doesn't she deserve some happiness to?
Donteatacowman chapter 45 . 9/4/2010
This is a cute fic. :) The pairing choice surprised me, but you made it work all right. You made them look cute together. :D
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
"Kemet"... *grins* I like to hear it referred to by its name from then.

Interesting beginning... I'll keep reading. :D
Toni America chapter 45 . 8/1/2010
Is this really the end?
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 45 . 7/6/2009
I'm not sure I liked the ending. It just kinda seems abrupt...

But this is such a weird pairing yet I like it. haha. Nice story, lots of cute moments. :3
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 45 . 2/21/2009