Reviews for Helpless
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
That's kind of awful and I really shouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I did. You wrote this very well. I think you captured the characters pretty well, though I do think Robin would have put up more of a fight. But that's really not enough to screw with your story. I think what you had Slade say at the end would be spot on if this actually happened: "Where's your purity now?"
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Geez... You should continue...!
wickedfrost13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
...0_o childhood gone... I was watching teen titans divide and concur while I was reading this ... never the same just no o_O but what was the threat?
i 3 partiesgirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh fuck loved it
TenebrisCor chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This was really well written! The only unfortunate part is that is was so short. It left me wondering how on earth Slade got Robin to be so submissive. When you said "I purred in his ear, reminding him of the threat once more." it seems like we are missing a huge section of the story.
Other than the lack of a promising plot, it was good!

-Tenebris-
g3njutsu chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
great story
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
"I had tooken" Tooken? "TAKEN" not "tooken" Wow. Anywho, other than that...and one or two other errors, this was great. Nice work.

Peace Out! _
zidanecuteuke chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
this story was great i loved it so much you did a great job
KucingPerak chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Woa~,it short. But,good story.

The ending's so sweet,too! (yea,4 me that's sweet!)

Oh,I wish there will be multichapter of this...
HolyJeevas012 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
wow O.O that was...dark...yet really good :O I normally hate fics like this cuz I alway's feel really sorry for the victim :( I read this 1 without crying, the writing was 2 good for me to be sad about it ;) Good job!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Psh... why isn't this longer? It's to good to stop there!
jinxgirl5 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
The whole time I'm reading this story I'm wondering what the heck Slade threatened Robin with to get away with that! It must be something so horrible that it can't be put into words 0.o!
candelight chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh, man. That...was really something. You certainly have talent, my friend.
Sladin5Ever chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
*drools* Ho damn that was awesome. Its so fun to read and write about Robin submitting. Makes it all the more sweeter :D
ThePenaltyBox chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow, this is very good. Very in character. (Because deep down we all know that this is the reason why Slade stalks Robin X3 to get in his pants!)

5/5