Reviews for The Suffering Chimera
Matt chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I'm pretty sure it's either Laguna or Seifer.
Lee's Thumb chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Wow. OCs, beware. This is probably the best "Extra Organization Member" fics I've ever seen. Good job, Alba.

Hm... from the gunblade and Triple Triad alone, along with the reference to witches puts Final Fantasy VI in mind... but I've been putting the letters together and I don't remember a character by any of the names. I guess that's the point though. You used an obscure NPC for this nobody, right?

(P.S. Andi, Adin, Dani, Dain, Dina, Dian, and Nida are the most likely names, to me.)
DreamSummoner chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow, that was really interesting, and, not to mention, thoroughly original. How did you come up with this? It's definitely a great read. You should force-feed it to the self-insertion addicts. I liked how it ended, because there were a lot of things unanswered, and the ending actually really worked with that (Xandi falling apart) Like, what was with his reaction to Demyx? That seemed really random. But yea, definitely not criticizing. This is being faved.
DemonicK chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I don't know what it is about this one, but it struck a chord in me. I think what it is, is yet again, you've written something that could be straight out of the game. The characterization— extremely good. Your writing is mature yet easy to understand. Awesome. :)

The only problem I have is that I can't find anything to complain about. ;D
Winged Knight chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Very interesting, and creepy. I was trying to work out his origenal name but everything I think up sounds weird. He certainly was perceptive. Maybe this story deserves some further chapters. It's certainly captivating enough. Keep writing the good ones!