Reviews for The Weekly Hyrule News
chibi heishi chapter 26 . 9/16
This was a surprising mix of hilarious and awesome. I haven't found many people on this site who can do both in one story, so congrats. I loved Dark, and am SO glad you didn't actually kill him. Link, however, might. He seems the kind of guy you like in SMALL DOSES, or else you'd strangle him.
serkeret chapter 26 . 7/21
It's been like 100 years since I read this the first time and I'm so happy to know I still love it. The way you write people and their connections to each other is beautiful and compelling and a lot of other works that mean "f'ing baller". I love this fic so much and even though I'm not really in the fandom proper, this fic is still so great to read.
Aquanos chapter 7 . 7/19
was it the 1st twilight princess boss ? ur fic is awesome btw
Axcel chapter 11 . 5/13
First, they're goddesses not gods. Second, Link is the reincarnation of the Chosen Hero of the Goddess (Hylia/Zelda). He has the same soul and is completely the same person. The only difference is that he was born more than once. He doesn't remember, though, but I think that makes sense because even if memories imprint from the mind onto the soul, his mind is starting all over again and the imprinting might be one-way.

I wonder if souls are like that in real life. I mean, maybe a soul grows and develops over time as the mind grows stronger.
Axcel chapter 9 . 5/13
Both Link and Zelda strike me as people who wouldn't sleep with someone they didn't believe to be "the one", if you know what I mean. That, and Link wouldn't sleep around while he has such a hard crush on someone. Zelda would be watched like a hawk in the first place and due to constantly being singled-out and every little thing she does or says getting reported to the press, she'd be very leery of risking something like that getting out from someone who wanted to brag or just mentioned it to a trusted friend who then rats them out.

In this case, Link is with his crush, so duh, and Zelda is the guy's trusted friend (lol), so she isn't worried about her ratting herself out to the press. As such, the sexual frustration they've had for each other can finally be sated.

Though, it sounds like their friends get laid enough that another friend notices these things. So, hope they're trustworthy.
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/11
I look forward to Link being revealed as The Hero (well, I hope it happens).

Mostly because watching him constantly be harassed for his deeds while being plagued by flashbacks and memories as he slowly becomes The Hero again all while Zelda has an entertaining jealous thing going that she tries to hide from him while it leaks through as Sheik, giving the wrong impression to everyone and causing further lulz for our cruel pleasure.

Then comes when it is revealed that Zelda is The Princess/Hylia and all that goes with that and everyone knowing the legendary relationship (heavily distorted by time) between her and Link, resulting in everyone believing there is some twisted love triangle between Link, Zelda, and Sheik. Then Sheik is revealed to be Zelda, quadrupling the fun. Then Ganondorf returns, sits back, and enjoys the show while it lasts instead of immediately smashing stuff.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 4/11
Ah, Sister Golden Hair. Such a bittersweet song of my childhood. Glad to know it hasn't completely faded into obscurity with my younger generation.
HylianMelodies chapter 10 . 2/17
If I walked In on that I think I would take five seconds to realize what song It was and then start singing along. Dead serious I love that song. You can sing It whenever your halfway there.
Time's Quill chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
Nice job! Cool plot, lovable characters, and a captivating subplot of a boy struggling to reconcile with his sexuality. Definitely adding it to my favorites :)
DemonNatsu chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
Chapter 18 was amazing I loved how u put twilight princess and wind waker in a fight against link
titan616 chapter 26 . 3/8/2014
Excellent story! There should be more like this, good fics based on a new incarnations of the heroes. You did a great job with all the characters, and it was interesting seeing Link and Zelda in modern times. The Zelda/Sheik stuff in particular was just fantastic, I enjoyed it a lot. And Vaati at the end there, what a twist.
SaritagoSarge chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Chapter 5 and i'm already think that Sheik is Zelda. I'm dont usually read author note but yeah, i'm only think.
DragonflyxParodies chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
This fic is by far my favorite ever in the history of Legend of Zelda anythings. Ever.
And Vaati? Being the crazy guy? That shocked me, and its pretty hard to find a plot twist that actually shocks me. (Except for Pandora Hearts. But that manga is beyond crazy.)
I love your characters, and the storyline, and let it not ever be said you cannot write, because this was incredible. The dialogue was awesome.
And there's probably more that I should say, but I can't think of anything else other than that I loved this story, and I am VERY glad that there is a sequel.
Total Romance Fan chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Hm wonder when Zeldas gonna get caught, and what Link may react.
Jake chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
This story was amazingly good. Normally I don't like long humor oriented stories, but in this case I felt you blended the plot and humor together very well without sacrificing one for the other. This is definitely in my top 3 Zelda fics of all time.