Reviews for Goddess of the Sand
The Jester of Fools chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
A beautiful piece of literature. Very deep and beautiful. A
Before the Sun Sets chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
Wow... great story! It makes me think...
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 7 . 9/22/2006
So, Marikir was Ganondorf's father! It all makes perfect sense now! Very nice story! Good luck with you're other fics!

GoldenTalesGeek chapter 6 . 9/20/2006
I really hope Titani gets what's coming to her, 'cause she was absolutely cruel right there! I'm really tensed up for what going to happen next! Good luck!
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
I didn't mind the lack of detail in tha battles. This was interesting. I kinda hope that Titani gets what she deserves. Good luck!

~ GoldenTalesGeek

P.S. Sorry for my review being a tad short, but all my thoughts are jumbling together right now...
Spiritual Stone chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
Oh. Evilness aproaching . . .
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
I spotted a couple of foreshadowing details that were rather well done. I really loved the cliffhanger in this chapter. It seems Marikir's starting to head down the path of darkness. I can't wait to see more of this! Good luck!

Oni-Kaiser chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
I am.. intrigued? its good. keep it up.
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Very nice chapter! It's awesome (and surprising) that Mirami is the princess. I also sense some very strong foreshadowing as to what is going to happen. Well, keep up the good work!

fate's eyes chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
this is goodd like REALLY good. keep writing!
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
I hate to be rude, but that Titani sure is a bitch. I wonder if Mirami really betrayed Marikir. I'll bet Titani forced her to say it. That's gotta be it. Well, this chapter was great, and I hope to see the next one soon! Good luck!

adrian-update chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Oh, dang. That last part was harsh.
Turnip the Scribe chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Dun dun dun. And thus, the PLOT THICKENS. Somehow, Mark just seems so tame a name to come before Dragmire.
adrian-update chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh gosh, I cuaght the catch. Nice story. You're added to my Story Alert List.
Songstress Rose chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
*jaw drops* No way! Dude that is great! I can't wait to see where this goes. Oh man that is awesome!