Reviews for Concealed
Rebecca chapter 29 . 7/4
Please please please! I know it's been ions but I'd love to keep reading. Your style is so smooth and clean. Your characters are even more developed than Tammy made them I swear. You have amazing detail and skill.
And this Daine Numair fic gets me all warm and fuzzy!
individualitea chapter 29 . 3/22/2014
ugh when i started reading this i thought it was complete! its really good you should pick it up again! its never too late ;)
ScootyJenkins chapter 29 . 1/7/2013
I'm very sad you seem to have discontinued. I've thoroughly enjoyed all your stuff, and I hope that you finish this one day! chapter 29 . 6/14/2012
Please, please don't abandon this story! I just finished days of obsessively reading it on my phone, to find it incomplete! You have so many people who'd love to read the end!
craizypet chapter 29 . 6/26/2011
lol, very unsubtle indeed. lol, great story, hating how people are dying, but that is war, and i guess i like the fact that it is more realistic than some stories. great job, keep it up!
ali-lou chapter 29 . 6/5/2011
Just read all of this. Absolutely incredible. I love the story, it does appear to be abandoned but I thought I'd review anyway and let you know I appreciate what you wrote. The characterisation is incredible. Its been years since I read Tamora Pierce's novels but I have had a recent resurgence of interest in a certain awesome mage couple! Glad it led me to this story. I hope some day you finish it.
Senator Padme Skywalker chapter 29 . 11/8/2010
well you better update missy because it been to long
kaltagkiwi chapter 29 . 10/26/2010
This is such a wonderful story! Honestly, I think I like it more than some of the originals (especially now that the adventures are starting!) - the characters are so well developed! I quite liked Abigail, and I hope we get to hear more about her! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! Miri, Kitten-these characters need you, Misty! This is the best tamora pierce fanfic I have ever read. Don't leave it unfinished!
Liz chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
Loving your story. not sure how you are going to get Ozorne into stormwing but can't wait to find out.

One minor point...

'Most of my workings are either archaic or for experimental purposes' I think you meant arcane not archaic, but then it would also need Abigail to indicate confusion as there is no way she should be able to understand the terms he uses
ethereal chaos chapter 29 . 5/19/2010
absolutely awesome! can't wait till the next chapter
missgrey137 chapter 29 . 4/10/2010
so... I'm a new reader and hadn't realized this wasn't finished... and now it's driving me crazy, lol. Do you intend to finish it? If so, I'll hang in there and wait. If not, it was good while it lasted ;) Thanks!
1reallyblue1 chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Oh my goodness gracious, Numair is ADORABLE. I love how you wrote in that kind gesture of this without making it sappy or overtly lovestruck. It is so refreshing to read a story where things develop naturally instead of rushed through in the hopes of additional smut rather than quality. I must admit, this style of a real story is one that I infinitely prefer, and I must commend you on a fabulous job so far. I look forward to reading more of it!
MercurialInK chapter 29 . 3/28/2010
Wow, I'm seriously in love with this fiction. I read it through on the first go, even though it took me the better part of the morning, ).

First let me say, this is a wonderful, intricate plot that has me on the edge of my seat. Lots of intrigue, the developing relationship between Numair and Daine... you also have a wonderful way of perfectly capturing the tone of Pierces' writing while making it your own, which I think is wonderful. You have a perfectly balanced mixture of humor, sadness, action, and suspense that tie in together nicely.

Second, I truly love your characters. You've captured all of them perfectly, I sometimes forget I'm not reading some long lost alternate version to the last book.

Well done, I look forward to the next chapter!

Amee Lynn chapter 29 . 1/13/2010
no no no no no no no! i can't believe they are being split up! they have just barely gotten together! ugh!

ok now that i've got that out of the way, i loved the super long chapter ) and i am so looking forward to the next one! and hoping for some fluffy daine/numair before they have to be separated!
blueflower1594 chapter 20 . 11/24/2009
Die Abigail Die! There's just something about her I don't trust!