Reviews for Tuesday Nights
Ong so cute and fluffy and ...and I loved it! x3
it'scurtainsforyou chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
loved it! kyro 3
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Very enjoyable! It was refreshingly different look at this pairing and I'm so glad that you could write Pyro with a minium of bad language. Great job on this piece! I really enjoyed it!
Dark Whispers chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I absolutely love this story.
somekindafreaky chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
...Wow. I loved it. Sorry this review is so short, but there's not much to say other than great style of writing, great storyline and great characterisation. Well done you.
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
aww, that was so sweet.

those two are too cute together.

loved how you wrote Pyro.

great job.
HazyCrazy chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Ah.. gee.. What can I say? I loved this! It was just... so angsty but so sweet all at the same time. I think the "Tuesday Night" thing was a lovely touch.

You write Kyro REALLY well D I enjoyed it and I'm adding it to my favourites ) Thanks for sharing!
arliddian chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I really liked this story. Beautiful, and written very well. Also, I loved the Garden State reference!

Well done!
Enrika721 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Hey girl that was an amazing Kyro fic! It was short, sweet, and beautiful, if you don't mind me saying. The Tuesday night thing was great, I loved the way it worked throughout the whole fic. Keep up the good writing!

Kate (Fantasygirl721)
sharkies chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
aw! soo cute! Can i archive it in the Kitty and John C2?
summerrrain chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow. this was so good. i'm really impressed by your writing! this is amazing! i liked it so much. i really liked how you wrote their characters and everything about this story was great! if you haven't already, you should look at the livejournal community phase_fire at and then search for phase_fire, it's a kyro fanfiction community. anyways, great job! keep up the great work!
cheerleaderchick chapter 1 . 8/15/2006