Reviews for Playing With Fire
Love this story! Can't wait to read more!
lowgirl chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
OMG I'm HOOKED to this story! Its really good! :D

But you haven't updated in 5 YEARS! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS PAST 5 YEARS. UNLESS YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU DIED, ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME FOR YOU TO ABANDON THIS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN PIECE OF WORK!

So please update soon ne? Or give us an author note telling us if you discontinued this story (Hopefully not) or if you just had a really really MASSIVE writers block. Or update your bio!
-lowgirl (I was too lazy to login in)
florababy101 chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
I love ur stories, this story :)
I'm just so confused. So genma raped he to set his plan in motion. Who is he in all of this? So zabuza was forced to kill everyone by the uchias? Why? Wat was the purpose? Y were sakuras, garras, n kabutos parents the onlyy ones killed? Y did the uchias wanted everyone massacered?
hateme101 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
love the story and how sakura is secretly dark. I'm guessing she was in the mental hospital with Zabuza the years she wasnt in contact with Gaara?
orochimaru's cherry blossom chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
love it! plz continue it and update soon!
KittyKatze20 chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
I love this story, I absolutely love it.

Can't wait for your update!
akatsuki's hikari chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
I like this story a lot and hope you choose to continue it soon.
Chelsea chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Honestly, I love your stories! They're just so...passionate and gripping. Grest job girl!
KeeLaraRaven chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
I love this story... in a odd way! When will you be able to make the next chapter? im curious! lol
Shaylex chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
I'm reviewing on Ch. 3 cause I've already reviewed on Ch. 4 and 5.

but anyway...

. . . PLEASE!

...; I got carried away... my bad.

But pleasepleasePLEASE update! I've been extremely patient! You haven't updated, for like, what, 8 months? That's a long time, man! PLEASE...? *puppy dog eyes*

~Shaylex
Abra Cadaverous chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
I am really enjoying the story. Update soon please? And I agree with you. Sasuke's hair does look like a chicken's ass
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?*whines loudly*
The Lady Massacre chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
You SO need to update. Did Sakura agree to something involving Orochimaru and Zabuza? What's going on? Seriously, this has to be one of your best stories, you have got to update, even if the next chapter is the last. Yeah, I know you are busy. You have a life, just like everyone else, but... Please, update?
Queen of Egypt180 chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
hey i really love your story so far...its actually keeping me interested, which has been unusual lately...please update soon!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
At last, I finally finished this!

Well, there were a lot things I certainly wasn't expecting, like Sakura still crushing after Zabuza even after all the crimes he had committed but then again, plenty of females in real-life love or still love messed-up people like that and only see the "good" in them. Unless I'm wrong and Sakura's only pretending to like Zabuza to get back at him.

Overall, this was an intense chapter and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to review sooner, I always enjoy reading your work. There are some mysterious about Sakura's aforementioned plan lingering about and I am wondering what you have in store for us.

Keep up the wonderful writing and Godspeed!