Reviews for I Was a Lost Boy, Too
yorozuyagaren chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
Damn. And here I thought I was being clever with my own Peter Pan fic. You beat me fair and square, but I'm still having fun playing Peter on IRC. He turned into a cat last night, you know. Not sure what's going to happen with that.

But yah. This is amazing, with the happy cheerfulness barely covering the slight scary-sad underneath. I hope you keep going with this. It's too good not to, although I know that that's not any sort of reason.
crepes chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
Why is it that a great written story like this has but three's a crime. The way you've written each chapter and the story as a whole so far is absolutely enchanting and just makes me keep reading. I honestly wouldn't have been able to stop reading even with a gun pointed at my head. I would have rather died and gone on an awfully big adventure then to have to miss out on this! Please keep up the amazing writing and continue because I can't wait to see what happens next...and since Hooks always killing off his own pirates in fits of rage this now gives a reason for why he never runs out of them! Brilliant!
passionate fire chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
I love you. Really. Update soon!
Koki-chan chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
No fair! Now I have to wait for the next chapter to see what happens next! I'm jealous, you came up with much better names for the Lost Boys than I did! XD Keep it up, I really like this story.

P.S: Which name did I 'steal'? The one you said in the review you left me.
Koki-chan chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Oh, how inriguing! Now, you have to update soon! You've got me hooked!