Reviews for Shiki no Uta
Kitty in the Box chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
allow me to wipe off the tears from my eyes as i imagine myself still choking from tears as i wrap my arms around you so tightly. ok, i'm still crying. i'm sorry but you'll have to deal with it for now. i love your story. OMG! i am trying not to scream here. but you captured the beauty, the love, the longing, the pain so well. shiki. reiji. kiichi. haruomi. let me hug you some more. thank you so much for writing this and sharing this love.
aithene chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Thank you! I like your Shiki, Reiji and Kiichi very much! May I translate Shiki no Uta into Russian as a New Year present for my friend? She loves Kiichi and can't read English at all (
Ditch Gospel chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Aw...

This chapter had me getting all teary-eyed. Very emotional. It even seemed as if you were really going to kill Kiichi off, for a second there.

"Will you tell him that for me, Kiichi? He asked silently.

You'll know him, really. He looks just like you."

*sniff*

But of course, this chapter also made me laugh:

"You drank my orange juice, didn't you?"

The way you ended the scene with that touch of humour was perfect. It was a wonderful way to express relief after nearly making your readers cry with sadness. _

Now I have the urge to listen to the dramas, again, after reading this beautiful piece!
Ditch Gospel chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Ooh, the angsty suspense, you know I love it! _

You seem to have a knack for portraying the characters and the plot in a way that is easy for anyone, including those not familiar with the series, to understand.

Don't worry, Laily, I'm not gonna kill your eyes with a mile-long review this time, but I do have one little question concerning the following:

"This was not another one of Kiichi's never fortuitous attempts to escape the hellish golden cage he had come to accept as his life."

Is Kiichi suicidal?

And again, as in the last fic of yours I read, I find it intersting how you've incorporated your medical knowledge into the story.

I really enjoy your writing. The characters are engaging, and I like the way you explore the depth of their relationships to each other, with a nice mix of drama, angst and a dash of humour.
VioletFae9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Oohoohoohooh...what happens next! What happens next!