Reviews for Sephiroth's Cloud
croaksome3 chapter 4 . 4/14
I absolutely love your story. Words cannot begin to describe how much I love it. My emotions went roller coaster, one moment I was crying then smiling and giggling away like a mad man. Its so bitterly sweet and I'm glad they got a happy ending. Thank you for sharing your story and you are one great writer.
I loved reading Sephiroth's Cloud. From beginning to end. Emotion and Confusion all rolled into to ONE. Mhmmmm.
Lilian chapter 4 . 2/12
OMG!
This story is genius" I really enjoyed it and the end is realistic!
You get one thousand thumbs up from me for it!

Lilian
Shade the Cat chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Aren't Nero and Weiss brothers?
concerned chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I might be the first to say this, and if so, I am sorry, but it needs to be said.
Did you realise what you've just described is sexual assault? Not that far away from rape. At best it would be dubious consent. You should put warnings up telling people. Some rape victims feel even more self hatred because their body "betrayed" them with pleasure when such a horrific violating thing was happening to them. You need warnings up. Personally dub con is not my cup of tea. I much prefer consensual.

Your character development needs serious work too. Sephiroth is unbelievable.

All said though, this pairing is very difficult, so good job attempting it. Do keep trying.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Omg! I love this fic! I Just felt this is written in a rush. Its 4 chapters only and i wanted more of sephy and cloud T.T my life is over!
Dark Eyes chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
It's was my first time reading a sephirothxcloud story and now I'm definitely going to read heaps more by the way I love this story and you're an amazing writer! ;)
Yamamoto Akane chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I don't like this story. I'm not a yaoi lover.

...Did you actually believe that? Of course not! I'm a hardcore fujoshi down to my core!xD
Gaahhh I totally love SephCloud, they're fckng hell sexy being together like that! You should write a sequel, titled 'Cloud's Secret Boyfriend' *cackles* with their sex life as content. Don't forget to add Seph's dirty talk whilo going on at it. I bet SC lover would love that very much! Ahahaha

seriously, I was surprised that this ends in only 4 chapters! And with a happy ending too Love it!

Akane
Candyjay chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Wow I loved the story it was soo hot and steamy.
sweetpumpkin2013 chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
this is nice. thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading this
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I...I... :') I cried! So beautiful! I've never! EVER! Encounters an amazing story like this!
U my friend... U have just blown my feelings away this is fucking awesome! My god!
I don't know anyone who can make a good ass story like u can! I think we all know by now that I absolutely LOVED IT!
Dimensional Roamer chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Awwww this was so cute! :) DR
kat1316 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
awww i want more! like hows he gonna keep seph a secret anyway?
Kanna-Chan chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
I'm assuming the two years later part didn't have the Geostigma this time around?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Interesting story! I like the ending. xD