Reviews for Sephiroth's Cloud
ρℓєαѕє мαкє ѕσмє туρє σf ѕєqυєℓ ѕσ ωє αи ѕєє тнєιя ℓιfє'ѕ иσω...ι иєє α ѕєqυєℓ ρℓєαѕє :0
jmadd chapter 4 . 5/18
The main problem with this fic is making Cloud and Seph end up together. It's extremely implausible and utterly disgusting since, y'know, Seph raped him and all
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Please put an actual rape warning somewhere on here.
KH lover chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I'm a little confused because I don't know if it Kingdom Hearts 2 or 2.5 remix or Final Fantasy
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
This was such a cute story I love it! You did an amazing job on this.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Aww this fic was so cute! I loved it!
Starlight1827 chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Love it! Best story so far
Love it chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
I have a love hate relationship with endings. I love how most of them end, but hate that they rnded in the first place. You're a great author and I feel like I'm going to read this many times in the future. I hope you have more stories and that they are as awesome and beutifully written as this one.
P.S. I love the mix of ValenWind or Hightine or just Cid x Vincent that was [erfectly placed in the story.
croaksome3 chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
I absolutely love your story. Words cannot begin to describe how much I love it. My emotions went roller coaster, one moment I was crying then smiling and giggling away like a mad man. Its so bitterly sweet and I'm glad they got a happy ending. Thank you for sharing your story and you are one great writer.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
I loved reading Sephiroth's Cloud. From beginning to end. Emotion and Confusion all rolled into to ONE. Mhmmmm.
Lilian chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
OMG!
This story is genius" I really enjoyed it and the end is realistic!
You get one thousand thumbs up from me for it!

Lilian
Shade the Cat chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Aren't Nero and Weiss brothers?
concerned chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I might be the first to say this, and if so, I am sorry, but it needs to be said.
Did you realise what you've just described is sexual assault? Not that far away from rape. At best it would be dubious consent. You should put warnings up telling people. Some rape victims feel even more self hatred because their body "betrayed" them with pleasure when such a horrific violating thing was happening to them. You need warnings up. Personally dub con is not my cup of tea. I much prefer consensual.

Your character development needs serious work too. Sephiroth is unbelievable.

All said though, this pairing is very difficult, so good job attempting it. Do keep trying.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Omg! I love this fic! I Just felt this is written in a rush. Its 4 chapters only and i wanted more of sephy and cloud T.T my life is over!
Dark Eyes chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
It's was my first time reading a sephirothxcloud story and now I'm definitely going to read heaps more by the way I love this story and you're an amazing writer! ;)