Reviews for Sephiroth's Cloud
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 7/17
Please put an actual rape warning somewhere on here.
KH lover chapter 1 . 1/26
I'm a little confused because I don't know if it Kingdom Hearts 2 or 2.5 remix or Final Fantasy
This was such a cute story I love it! You did an amazing job on this.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Aww this fic was so cute! I loved it!
Starlight1827 chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Love it! Best story so far
Love it chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
I have a love hate relationship with endings. I love how most of them end, but hate that they rnded in the first place. You're a great author and I feel like I'm going to read this many times in the future. I hope you have more stories and that they are as awesome and beutifully written as this one.
P.S. I love the mix of ValenWind or Hightine or just Cid x Vincent that was [erfectly placed in the story.
croaksome3 chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
I absolutely love your story. Words cannot begin to describe how much I love it. My emotions went roller coaster, one moment I was crying then smiling and giggling away like a mad man. Its so bitterly sweet and I'm glad they got a happy ending. Thank you for sharing your story and you are one great writer.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
I loved reading Sephiroth's Cloud. From beginning to end. Emotion and Confusion all rolled into to ONE. Mhmmmm.
Lilian chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
OMG!
This story is genius" I really enjoyed it and the end is realistic!
You get one thousand thumbs up from me for it!

Lilian
Shade the Cat chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Aren't Nero and Weiss brothers?
concerned chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I might be the first to say this, and if so, I am sorry, but it needs to be said.
Did you realise what you've just described is sexual assault? Not that far away from rape. At best it would be dubious consent. You should put warnings up telling people. Some rape victims feel even more self hatred because their body "betrayed" them with pleasure when such a horrific violating thing was happening to them. You need warnings up. Personally dub con is not my cup of tea. I much prefer consensual.

Your character development needs serious work too. Sephiroth is unbelievable.

All said though, this pairing is very difficult, so good job attempting it. Do keep trying.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Omg! I love this fic! I Just felt this is written in a rush. Its 4 chapters only and i wanted more of sephy and cloud T.T my life is over!
Dark Eyes chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
It's was my first time reading a sephirothxcloud story and now I'm definitely going to read heaps more by the way I love this story and you're an amazing writer! ;)
Yamamoto Akane chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I don't like this story. I'm not a yaoi lover.

...Did you actually believe that? Of course not! I'm a hardcore fujoshi down to my core!xD
Gaahhh I totally love SephCloud, they're fckng hell sexy being together like that! You should write a sequel, titled 'Cloud's Secret Boyfriend' *cackles* with their sex life as content. Don't forget to add Seph's dirty talk whilo going on at it. I bet SC lover would love that very much! Ahahaha

seriously, I was surprised that this ends in only 4 chapters! And with a happy ending too Love it!

Akane
Candyjay chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Wow I loved the story it was soo hot and steamy.