Reviews for Confidence
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This is just perfect ... beautifully written and a lovely way for that episode to finish. Thanks for giving that to us!
Habita chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That was very sweet! Amazing story and beautifully written. A really pleasure reading.

Thank you very much for sharing! :-)
WhisperingLeaves chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Aw hun, that was so beautiful! This fic won me over, and your now in my favorite authors. This fic was so lovely, so sweet, and the whole scene was fun to picture. Poor Brennan, but that picture that he gave her seems like the ultimate gift.

Beautiful.
astrakane chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
you're not sur it's a good fic ? and you're right! it's not a good fic, it's an amazing fic! (it's a bit rude, but i say it anyway : it's a fucking good fic )
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
That's lovely. I'm listening to Savage Garden at this moment, though not that song. This was a really nice story, exploring their friendship without reading anything else into it. It didn't need romance either, it just captures a really lovely moment without it. A really sweet piece of writing.
passionfornight chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
That was really beautiful.
artigiano chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
i loved the story- it was so sad, but so sweet. great job!
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
very beautiful.
Nathalia chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Hi! I'm from Brazil and I'm here to say that I realy loved this history! I usually read Bones fictions in this site 'cause I love Bones (yes! we have Bones in Brazil too!), but it's the first time I submit a review. I'm sorry if it's too long but I had to say that this fic made me cry! There's few histories where Booth and Brennan are just friends (at least that I've read), but this one was very very lovely! I really mean it!

And I hope that you had understood everything I wrote, 'cause my english is not that good. Sorry if I wrote something wrong!
willowwood chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Great, Brilliant, Loved it :D.
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This was beautiful.

I love your writing style.
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh my goodness!

I am speechless!

Beautiful. This is absolutely beautiful. Impeccably well-written, romantic without being too fluffy...just...perfect.

I love it!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow...that was great! Really, really good...and oh, so sweet.

~Wolfy~
omg chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Very sweet, and nicely done. I liked that it stuck with the friendship angle.
BlackTeBlack chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
It was beautiful. Really. I just.. Loved it. I hope you've got some other stories here too, because I am going to read them if you do. Just.. Perfect.