Reviews for Peppermint
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
A great story. Very well written.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Ooh! I like this a lot. The ending was great.
studentofwords chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Very nice! I think you portrayed Dumbledore and the young Alastor Moody very well. And the last line was absolutely perfect. Keep it up!
North Polaris chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Wow. That's the second time I am reading this, and I still love it. That last line was perfect. Good job.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Nice idea and thanks for writing. I could imagine Dumbledore talking like this and Moody is still as paranoid as ever. You are a good author.
merimas chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
unless I've missed something here, you made Moody a Ravenclaw? I think I've seen him in every other House in fics, but never Ravenclaw. Interesting idea.
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
He's quite right, probarly Riddle. Poor Myrtle.
milkmoth chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I don't really know what to say, except that I enjoyed it. :) It was nice to see something good and IC from this time period, and it's interesting to think that someone (paranoid young Moody) also saw through Riddle.
Andrea Rimsky chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I thought I adored your for your Richard the Third crossover, and now this! It's perfect: the sense of the dangers of the last (or should we say second to last) war, the close perceptions about minor characters (thank you for being one of the few to recognize, it seems, that the Goldsteins must be Jewish), and lovely characterization: little Alastor is like what he will become, but not too like.
Animus Wyrmis chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Oh, I *like* it! Excellent characterization of the younger Moody. ANd I hope you aren't planning on *ending* it here? Since it's a cliffhanger and all?
Lady Lamia chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Woah the ending is really creepy...but brilliant

Are you going to continue this? I'd really like to see how Moody realised about Tom Riddle, without Dumbledore realising anything about the Hed Boy.
xScenex chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh, I found that I liked that. Strange, as I've never really read much... stuff from this timeline. I found this fic to be quite enjoyable though!

I like how you portrayed the younger Moody. I don't think many people can get his character right - they either make him /too/ paranoid, or they make him... not paranoid. Do you understand what I'm saying? Anyway's!

This is really good. Are you sure you've completed it? I would very much like to see a continuation of this. If you ever decide to turn this into a story, let me know? I would like to read it.

;; Min