Reviews for Keeper
Persephone chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
DX PLEASE WRITE MORE! WE WANT MORE!
Kanda Yuuki chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Are you continuing this story?
LuffyMarra chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Great story so far. Will u be continuing it soon?
harrylover101 chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
Awesome, please update this soon please.
AnnAisu chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Nice!
Cecilia chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
NO! Please finish, this is torture! I wanna see what they do for 'aftercare' for Sephy and find out how Cloud reacts to Angeal's *ahem* manhandling (I think he's gonna get the boot soon and I can't say I'd blame them). I've enjoyed this story a lot and apparently...am the only one who doesn't hate Angeal. Yeah, he's a dick . (and I much appreciated the note at the bottom of ch.7 indicating that this is fiction and should shall we say "not be done at home") But his rough total control approach has it's own appeal. To me Angeal, Zack, and Cloud are like the different sides or levels or something of the submission Sephiroth craves. Frankly, while Cloud is I think a necessity to Sephiroth (he'd become boring/too submissive without him) so is Angeal cause sometimes Seph needs something a little special. IDK hopefully I'm not completely off base here but that's how I felt about it.

Loved it, would love to finish it! Please write more...please? .
DarkBombayAngel chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
I really like the story. It's really good. But I don't like it how Angeal treats Sephiroth.
synteis chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
I owe you several reviews, mostly for the Handler 'verse ehich I find amazing. But for this one, all I have to say is that you keep the reader on edge with all the psychological play between the characters. You're also one of the few authors who can write an uke!Sephiroth that convinces me. Thanks for gifting us with your wonderful stories and please update.
kirallie chapter 10 . 5/22/2008
Okay so I'm really not liking Angeal. He shouldn't treat Seph like a possession!
shudder-vomit chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
I'd like to say that I really enjoy reading this story. I had never imagined Sephiroth as a sub before, but now... *chuckles* Anyways, I really hope that you would continue this story as I've grown rather fond of it.
astrakage chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
Please continue this. I am looking forward to the rest of the story.
firedraygon chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
Very interesting fic. Seph as a sub boggles my mind, but I love a dominant Cloud. Angeal's really ticking me off in this. I hope nothing too major happens between him and Cloud. Please do write more soon!

~fd97
Komikitty chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
I really didn't think I would like this, but now I'm completely hooked. I'm not sure I like Angeal. He gives me a 'bad feeling'. Update soon...please? I really wanna know what happens! You're a fantastic writer and I enjoy your character portrayals. _
dimonyo-anghel chapter 10 . 7/28/2007
I love it! Although it feels wierd that Cloud is on top, I will continue to read this story! I can't wait till the SephxCloudxZack threesome! Angeal is a butthole! Can Cloud beat him up? OR! Instead of the Rufus in Seph's fantasy, Angeal could take his place and be forced to watch Cloud and Sephy! MAUAHAHHAHA
Toons chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
Yay! Another update! )

SO uber sexy with Zack Cloud and Sephy. I love fics with the 3 of them because I always felt one gets left out lol.