Reviews for Shooting Star Woman
elwren75 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I just found this story and I loved it. I love the way you've built the relationship between Logan and Marie-how comfortable they are with each other. I also love the way you've added such depth to Logan's backstory. It seems his time with Stryker gets written about and, of course, his time with the X-men, but we rarely get to see anything about that in-between time, and the people who shaped him then. I find the Iriquois woman intriguing. I'd like to hear more about her through Logan.
lizziekiss chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
this was beautiful.

I know this was written three years ago but I just stumbled upon it and its awesome.

I will be hoping to find more recent work from you.
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
so sweet yet so sad...
xRogan chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Ugh! Why are you so good at writing Rogan stories?

Loved this one; so goddamn cute. It really revealed Logan's inner feelings and I really liked how you wrote it.
gothdanger1991 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
That was such a beautiful story. Keep up the good work!
Loyalty Without Sanity chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
That was beautiful!
bloodytear89 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
aw this was bittersweet definitely on my favorites :)
sheisbeautiful-sheisnotme chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
wow oh wow oh wow. an angst story that has not been beaten to death yet!

but seriously. this was a wonderful idea you had, and it carried out well.

very cute one-liners here. i'm curious: where are you from? some of the sayings sound, i don't know, Southern to me?

i don't believe i caught any mistakes in here, so you did a good job of proofing your own material.

i strongly encourage more from you.

merry writing!
Hani-Neko chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
aw. it was beautiful...great job...i luved it...
Gynx8 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
That was freaking amazing! I Loved all the little moments you added in and really loved the ending... Thanks for sharing!

Note to self: Buy a box of Kleenex before reading any angst by Wolf CrescentWalker...
motorcyclesfly chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Bloody gorgeous!

I really liked how you helped Logan open up about his past. Since he is so private and protective of himself, a display of trust from him is really endearing and at the same time, fitting. Beautiful job bringing Logan and Rogue together on a different level.

Paper Tyger/Siriuslovesremus
MidLifeCrisis chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
This is quite touching and well done. I had read a few of your others and also found them very enjoyable. Another factor you do well is believability. It maddens me to read something and go 'there's no way'.

Keep up the good work and thank you.

twice the rogue chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
oh, wow that's good. Are you planning on doing sequel to beer ala mode?
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Great story! Last year my family watched the Perseids from the middle of nowhere, County Mayo, Southern Ireland. The sky was black, the stars bright as jewels and the meteors came thick and fast. We drank wine instead of beer and had ourselves a grand time. This year we were back home in England and, as usual, the sky was obscured by thick, dark clouds so no celestial light show. Yours made up for that lack. Thanks.
angeloneous chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
wow, that was just a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing!