Reviews for You Are There
Palinlover chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
This was sooo hot, I loved it so much!
Dr Calie Gates chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Amazing, one of the best Magneto fan fic's i have read. you portray him so well, i love how you descibe his voise. ans i am sooo glad i am not the only one who finds Erik sexy !
Anne-Marie chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Quick question: Does Magneto sleep with 'You' because You reminds him of Professor X or because he is attracted to You
EnglishSwede chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
just wondering if your going to add another chapter to this story, it'd be interseting to see what you'd come up with.
Wings-of-Harmony chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
I've read many second-person stories before, but this one is definitely the best! The way you wrote it, including the well-elaborated smut, was extremely interesting. I would totally read more if you were to add more chapters. Loved it!
Kitty chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
omg...There are no words to describe how TOTALY AWESMOE YOU ARE! / So hot. Actually I have read 2end person smut before...but you're the only one that didn't fail at it. The others didn't make me feel so much like it was me. I mean they gave me a stupid anime picture (even if I do love anime) and said "Thats you, you're perfect, and everybody wants to bang you." Plus they didn't go into this detail! Sarcly I love Erik and I love this fic and because of all that I love you too. o
Lovely Dlight chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Hello AngelofSnow:

As much as I enjoy smut, what I most enjoy about this story was your method of writing from the second person perspective. It really got me interested until the very end. It’s unique. I hope you decide to continue writing this story, because it’s rather good. I’m looking forward to more action in later chapters as well as the aftermath of what “sleeping with the enemy” will bring.
TheAlternative chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
You should definately do a You Are There for all the male characters, maybe some female ones later. I'm especially looking forward to a You Are There: Pyro, preferably one where he is not gay.
Julia chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
This is some of the best smut I've ever read! It has just the right amount of detail and it's very hot.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
This totally works! It makes the reader be a part of the story. Whas Erik hot? Hm, YES! But I am biased, I love Sir Ian McKellen. You made him charismatic and attractive. I love being a part of this story, so thanx!
Black Sorceress chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Good fic and interestingly done! Hot chapter indeed! Is it going to be updated, or was that the last one?
FlamingShadow and BiggerThanJK chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
BTJK: This is sick!

Funny, very funny, but sick!

FS: Frighteningly sexy...WTF. Magneto is my favourite character but i don't like him that much :)

BTJK: He's an old fogey! He's all wrinkly and is like 80 years old he's not SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE!

FS: One would hope that he is not SEXUALLY ACTIVE either :)

BTJK: It doesn't bear thinking about I'm not even going to go there!

FS: But please continue, i love the story and the way you have done it in 2nd person.

BTJK: I love the madness! It's completely insane! :)
Kumadapuma chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
Yay! The moment every Magneto-fanatic has been waiting for! You are so badass, Angel!

This smut is definitely the hottest smut to grace this site. I just love how the "you" aspect places the reader into the characters position. This second person narrative is genius!
PyroMac chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Wow. Just wow. But it won't be quite as good as with Magneto because, well, it's MAGNETO. But excellent! More please.
XChocolateChipX chapter 4 . 10/8/2006