Reviews for Problem love arise
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
This story's pretty intresting
BML2400 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Wow Randou kisses a guy. Such an obvious story but never used. It sounds promising. I'm working on my own sequel to Pretty Face.
Dra Gan the Dragoniodian King chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
sorry, hat it took me so long to review. but my computerwont let me use a keboard so i have to use an on-screen one. butyour new chapteris great, you put in just the right clifhanger for the situation. well till next time, ja ne!
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
...This isn't the happy ending... oh my...
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
what chaos what chaos!

come up, update I want to see what ahppens between Randoh and Marutan.
Dra Gan the Dragoniodian King chapter 6 . 10/25/2006
Damn! I am really going to like this "problem" Randou I almost feel sorry for you. But the question is when will Marutan find out about Yuna/Randou's dirty little secret. This will be a lot of fun, don't you think. Thank you all for delivering such a wonderful story. I am in your debt. *Bows low to the ground out of respect.*
Dra Gan the Dragoniodian King chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
Hello, It is me again. Is it just me or does it seem like I am your only reviewer? so lets see which one do I want to read more, Girls Power Tournament, or Kid from Hell? The title Kid from Hell sounds good, but I think that The Girls Power Tournament is also good, but I like Kid from Hell just a bit more, so wich ever one you two chooses it will be okay with me. From your faithful reviewer Dragan.
Dra Gan the Dragoniodian King chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
Hello, it is me again. You are getting better at writing the story. the english is coming across like Shampoo from Ranma 1/2 would say it. But it is very readable, even though my old English teacher would have a cow or two if she got ahold of this. I like how this story is coming along and I wish you the best of luck on future chapters.
Dra Gan the Dragoniodian King chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Nice story i loved it alot. The only thing that I see wrong is that you seemed to be in a rush to type them for their seemed to be words missing or other words were p0ut in their place that threw me for a short loop, I got a few vibes that english was not your first language, I am not saying that I think that, it is a not like I am not saying that you origanaly spoke another languge, it was just that I saw mistakes that someone not compleatly familer with the english language. But You kept the overall felling of the fic the same as the manga. I salute you. It is a shame that their isn't more fics for this manga, and more reviews for you story. See you around.

-Dragan