Reviews for Time to Try Again
Katie chapter 18 . 7/1/2008
I like that Chris is still a little insecure in the relationship. It makes him really adorable and I like that. I liked that you brought in Dave too because I think you mentioned him being their friend and he and Chris were funny together, but nothing like our favorite couple. They're the best.
TakerTakeMe chapter 18 . 7/1/2008
Chris is so silly for thinking that Stephanie didn't love him. The signs have all been there for the longest time. I can see why he'd wonder, since she had never actually told him the words. His conversation with Dave was just too funny, all of it. I like the way they talked, like serious without being too serious. And Jeff Hardy, a fire eater? Lol.

Another great chapter from the Queen of Smoochy! I just loved the way Stephanie told him that she loved him, by telling him all the things that she loved him more than. We all know how much she loves Red Vines, of all things, so he should definitely know the depth of her love if she loves him more than she loves those!

Again, great chapter, can't wait to find out what's in store next. They're just coasting along now, I get the feeling that something bad's gonna happen eventually. I hope not, though!

Kay chapter 17 . 5/13/2008
I just want you to know that I LOVE this story. I always have and I always will. The banter alone is a story all by itself. The fact that you actually twirl it all together just makes it all the more sweeter to me.

I love how Loretta is already pushing them into eloping. Personally, I think that she is ready to be a grandma but she really knows how much Steph & Chris love each other. She also knows just how great Steph is for Chris which is a bonus!

I'm totally reading between the lines because a wedding in Vegas is just what those two would do. They would have to be married by one of those Elvis impersonators! Thanks so much for sharing that Smoochy gift of yours. It really helps me to leave the real world behind!
TakerTakeMe chapter 17 . 4/25/2008
"Stephanie made me get gingivitis."

Lol! I feel like I haven't read this story in a while, and I should go back and read the first one over again, and then this one, just to relive that bumpy ride of how they got to this point. They're just so comfortable with each other and with where they're at, and it still makes me wonder why they weren't together from the beginning.

Great chapter... I'm much in Chris's mother's opinion, they should totally hit up a Vegas chapel. Maybe a drive-thru one, only this time Stephanie won't be passed out in the passenger's seat.

LeavnonaJetPlane chapter 17 . 4/23/2008
They should get married, they're probably ready to get married right now and that would be really cute if they did get married. With an Elvis impersonator too! That would just be SO funny and so them...
jeffhardyfan722 chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
I love it! I read the entire first story and now all of this one so far...can't wait for more :)
JstTheOne chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
Cute chapter, I really liked it, those two are insane for each other and it's refreshing.
Katie chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
They should get married in Vegas! That would've been a huge twist and I never would've expected it. They're really great together and Shane just needs to shut his mouth.
Kay chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
Loretta is just hilarious in this chapter. She acted more like Stephanie was her daughter than Chris is her son. I loved how she told her that she was going to marry her son but she would let them choose how many kids they would have (though she indicated 2 or 3). I have always loved this story and it's just so wonderful for Chris' parents to have known all along that Stephanie was the woman for him. Kuddos for this wonderful sequel!
Katie chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
Cute as always, those two are so crazy, not only about each other, just plain crazy. I like it though, very different.
TakerTakeMe chapter 16 . 2/26/2008
I agree, it's about damn time that those two got together. It took Chris practially forever to realize that he had feelings for Stephanie, and it took even longer for her to reciprocate those feelings. Better late than never, though. I'm just happy that they're together and doing so well. Chris's mom is right. Steph is going to marry Chris...eventually.

Great chapter, I'm so sleepy. Thanks for updating!

LeavnonaJetPlane chapter 16 . 2/26/2008
They're just adorable together, their banter is absolutely top notch and I love hearing it between the two of them. They're really cute and in love and I love that. I love that Chris's mom and dad are so happy about it. They already love Stephanie!
Jodi chapter 16 . 2/26/2008
Okay that whole end there? That was so unblieveable awesome, I swear, it was like the best and so random and I love random, you write random so awesome. I liked the fact that Ted would kick his ass if he hurt Steph, that was funny. And I agree with Loretta, it was about damn time.

Loved the upate, can't wait for more.

Kay chapter 15 . 12/5/2007
Oh man, I'm still loving this story! The banter just keeps getting better & better with each chapter that you right. I totally screamed outloud with Loretta when she found out that Stephanie was the 'girlfriend' that Chris had brought home for the folks to meet.

Now, if we could just get them together on Raw...
TakerTakeMe chapter 15 . 11/27/2007
I'm happy about the positive reaction Chris and Stephanie got from Chris's parents. That was awesome! Loved how they tricked them, too. Classic.

Great chapter!