Reviews for Time to Try Again
Shayne chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Well, Stephanie sure is oblivious to everything Chris wants. It's her she wants! I mean, she has to be clued in at some point right? Okay, who am I kidding? She's not going to be clued in at all, she seems content to where they are right now, but it's not what he wants!
SHA chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
I really like the ending. Good luck w/ other chapters
sha chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I like the beginning. It leaves a lot of opportunity for later development.
12310 chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Today is officially "stop being lazy and catch up with Nina's updates" day. Oh yes, oh yes it is. You might not have noticed, so I felt the need to bring this to your attention. ;)

Ah, and we get showdown #1 between Chris and Trish. I'd say Trish reacted quite well to seeing him again, or at least, like any woman would when the man she loves leaves her hanging at the altar without anything.. no note, no heads-up, nothing. I have to say I'm on Trish's side when it comes to that.. he could have at LEAST had the decency to say something to her day of, not after the fact. But, even though I'm sure she'll probably smack him a few more times before it's over, she'll eventually get over it. Maybe after a long while, they can be friends again. Oh, and speaking of friends..

It's a good thing that Chris has disentangled himself from Trish to focus on Stephanie. It's a good thing indeed.. man, I can't wait to see what Chris is going to do now. He's already so close to Stephanie as it is. All they need is like, a slight, slight nudge.. okay, they need like a huge push so they could just be together lol. At least Steph does, since Chris already sees the obvious. But hopefully he'll help her see it too.. well, this was greatness as usual. Awesome job, can't wait to read more. :)
Kay chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Once again, a huge silly smile on my face all because there's another update in the lives of Steph & Chris!

I have to admit that I totally understand why Chris wanted to hide. He never really meant to hurt Trish and he did badly. The slap was deserved to a certain extent but it was also a necessity so that the chapter could be closed on Trish & Chris. Closure is also needed (I think) in situations like this.

To have Chris realize that he loves her and that her touch is driving him crazy is reeking of awesomeness.

Take a bow Nina, you deserve it with this one!
TakerTakeMe chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
It's funny how Stephanie's touch now makes Chris react in a way that's totally different from the way it used to. Like, he used to be pretty touchy feely with her himself, and now he nearly jumps out of his skin when she touches him. If she doesn't see that something's up with him then she's blind... Because even Trish sees it, or she thinks she does. I knew she was going to slap him, for all the humiliation he put her through on what was supposed to be her wedding day. I'm glad he got that talk with her over with, so now he can focus on what's important: getting Stephanie.

Favorite line this chapter: "I took her heart and I put it through a meat grinder and then I made hamburgers for your neighbors." Disgusting visual, but I still liked that line and I don't know why...

Great chapter! Now I'm caught up on reading and reviewing...for now.
Diana chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
dfjlsjfsdjfljsdfl

This is the best fanfic I've ever read by you. *has read all of them* Though Fire and Rain and And You Thought It Was Over gives it a great run for its money, but yeah, wonderful, more soon please? :) I'll give you 2 cents and a Walmart receipt. *is all I have in pocket* Kthx Bye :D
the-real-goods chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Well, he was right. He did deserve that slap. But hey, it could've been worse. Trish could've taken Trips's sledgehammer to his balls, you know? He left her hanging at the alter, who knows what the woman could've done to him. He got off rather well. So now, he can focus on Stephanie, the way it should've been all along. It sucks for Trish though, but what's done is done, and with time she'll get over it. Can't wait for more.
Shayne chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
I have a feeling this is going to be a really good story, it already is starting really well. I'm glad he talked to Trish, she reacted pretty well, but she's probably still shell-shocked. He and Stephanie belong together though.
DraggonflyMaiden chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Very good story so far!
LeavnonaJetPlane chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Well, that went better than I thought it would, but then you said that things probably aren't over, so I'm sensing there's going to be more fights in the future, plus the entire thing with Stephanie, it's going to get complicated, isn't it?
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
good chapter. i'm supprised she only slapped him and didn't kick him in the balls. if anyone stood me up like that i probably would've kicked him in the balls. can't wait to see when steph finds out and how it leads up to her knowing how chris feels, update soon.

dulse
Julia chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Holy crap. I love this story.

Haha, Trish. He loves Stephanie. Haha. I knew it. I knew it!

ahem. Sorry (but i knew it.

Julia
wwefan01 chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
hey great chap
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
I think you had the right idea with making this a sequel and having them get together in this one. Ouch...that slap had to hurt. and if I know Steph, she'll be bugging him to tell her.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »