Reviews for Time to Try Again
LegendJennings chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
I thought Chris had the perfect idea for proposing, and then when Stephanie completely missed the question, I laughed and felt bad for Chris at the same time.

Then she said no and my heart stopped, I should have known she was kidding.

I can't wait to read about them as they go for preparations for the wedding, and see who all comes and what they do at this wedding.
LegendJennings chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
More Steph/Chris cuteness, and after Loretta's persistence and stubbornness of getting the two together, her watching makes it cuter, and you just feel like they've all had a victory, finally.

I also like how Ted threatened to kick Chris's ass if he hurt Stephanie, that's definitely make family reunions weird. :)
LegendJennings chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Chris and Stephanie really crack me up in this, I like how they're arguing about how to hold each other, this couple, my gosh!

Then when Trish saw them, she wasn't very happy was she? Which is understandable, so I'm excited to see Jericho try to approach her… *now goes to next chapter*
LegendJennings chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
I'm gonna sound cooky, but I really liked how you decided to go for this chapter.

I love how it wasn't that she secretly loved him too, or they had the perfect date, it was awkward and uncomfortable, and that's more honest, imo, than what the alternative would be. Also, I like how she just comes out and tells him.

I do feel for Chris of course, and the last sentence was sad, left with a paycheck (I'd make her split the bill personally, but I guess since I'm a girl I don't have to be a gentleman, and I'll probably never be in a situation like this with anyone, especially not Stephanie McMahon :0), and a broken heart.

My heart does go out to Chris :(

I'm excited to see what happens next.

Also, I skipped to ch. 45, and saw that you haven't finished but felt like you were close to finishing… but that was back in Jan *attempts to make a pouty face as cute as Chris or Steph's*, it'd be awesome and much appreciated if you finished the story. Just some encouragement.

But I like this story, and the first one, they crack me up with their randomness.
Katie chapter 45 . 1/14/2014
I'm glad that she's not going to not be herself, if that makes sense LOL I hope they accept her anwyays.
JerichoStephFan chapter 45 . 1/14/2014
Another great chapter!
Katie chapter 44 . 8/20/2013
So happy to see they're happy and everyone is coming to the wedding. I'm glad for it. :-)
Kimberly chapter 43 . 5/1/2013
I've been reading this story since the beginning and I absolutely love it. I don't ever want it to end. Kudos for writing such a funny, touching and amazing story. Keep it up.
wrasslinMC chapter 43 . 4/23/2013
I really like this
Katie chapter 43 . 4/23/2013
Yay, they're getting along! I love seeing bridges being mended, and who knows, maybe by the time the wedding rolls around, Linda and Vince will love the circus theme LOL
JerichoStephFan chapter 43 . 4/23/2013
Great chapter, update soon!
addicted2broadwy chapter 42 . 12/11/2012
Your such a good writer, I luv all your stories, especially this one, it's too funny. Im glad that her parents are being nicer.
Nat-Nat 180 chapter 42 . 12/11/2012
Love this story, just letting you know, they're too cute for words!
Katie chapter 42 . 12/11/2012
I love the slow burning of Stephanie's relationship with her parents being repaired. I think that's what this story is about more than just Chris and Stephanie, it's Stephanie and her relationship with her family, and I love that.
JerichoStephFan chapter 42 . 12/11/2012
Great chapter, update soon!
271 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »