Reviews for Time to Try Again
Dodjet chapter 41 . 9/11/2012
It does seem like Linda and Vince are trying although they obviously are having a very hard time with it lol I'm just waiting to see how long it is before there's a huge blowup lol I do love the relationship Stephanie has with Loretta. The little line about no virgins being in the bathroom and Chris' reaction to the line were hilarious! Loved the update.
JstTheOne chapter 41 . 9/11/2012
Love this. I love Chris and Steph's relationship, it's so light, but you know they're there for each other too. Her parents are terrible though, they should love her no matter what, and I think they're wedding sounds so much fun.
Katie chapter 41 . 9/11/2012
I just don't get why Stephanie and Shane's parents just won't accept them. I get that they're trying, but it's just not hard enough. It's Chris and Steph's wedding, it can be however they want it to be, and Vince and Linda should shut their mouths about it.
JerichoStephFan chapter 41 . 9/11/2012
dodjet chapter 40 . 6/30/2012
Hmmm... trying to picture all of them like a real family, not happening lol I just still feel like Vince and/or Linda will say something to blow the whole thing apart. Great update.
Katie chapter 40 . 6/26/2012
I'm glad they're really going to try with her parents. The worst that could happen, I guess, is that she loses them, but they were never really there for her to begin with. Either way, I think she'll be okay.
JerichoStephFan chapter 40 . 6/26/2012
SmoochyDreams chapter 39 . 4/19/2012
Oh, I love this so much! It was SO refreshing to have a change of pace and see them deal with something serious, head-on. Don't get me wrong, I love their personalities and that they're able to joke around with one another so often, but at some point I just want to see them be serious for a change and deal with things. It would seem like every time Stephanie would get upset in the past, they would just cover it up with humor, but it was nice to finally see her so raw and to have Chris respond to her in a more serious matter. Not that I enjoyed her crying, or almost crying, but at least I know it's in her to show her emotions and not constantly cover it up with jokes. Chris needed to hear all the things she'd been holding in about her parents, and I'm sure it felt good for her to get it all out in the open.

With Vince and Linda, I really hope Stephanie isn't right about their ulterior motives because I would hate for her to be hurt by that. It would be messed up beyond belief if they were only attending her wedding to get Shane back in their good graces. The crazy thing is, I actually didn't get that impression when Vince and Linda were discussing going to their wedding. It seemed like they had genuine regret in their hearts and were finally ready to make things right. The way I see it, they did decide to attend Steph's wedding because of Shane, but not necessarily in the way she thinks. I think they decided it because losing Shane finally made them take a step back and realize that all they had ever done was push their children away. I think they genuinely feel bad about losing both of them and want to do their best to make amends for times past. I understand why Stephanie doesn't see it that way because she's always been hurt by them, but I really hope she gives them an opportunity to change because I don't detect that they have anything but good intentions in trying to be there for her. The Shane situation simply woke them up and opened their eyes. I really wish Vince and Linda would actually sit Stephanie down and tell her that. They can't just sit back and assume she knows what they're thinking, she needs to hear it directly from their mouths.

I know it was hard for them because Steph sort of rushed them out of her apartment, but, the thing is, she's acting that way because of how they've always treated her. They need to start doing their part and making sure Stephanie knows they love her, and I think once she sees that, she'll welcome them back in. I would hate for them to miss out on their grandchildren's lives, because I'm sure Chris and Steph will eventually be having kids too. I see a lot of potential for the relationship between Stephanie, Shane, and their parents, but it's not going to be easy. It's good to know she at least has Chris there and that she can have a serious talk with him if need be.
dodjet chapter 39 . 3/24/2012
Aww, poor Steph getting so upset by her stupid parents. At least Chris got through to her. Hopefully all this works out for everyone and this isn't just some ploy by Vince and Linda that will once again hurt Stephanie. Great update.
Daniella Consuela chapter 39 . 3/23/2012
This is so sad..I hate how Stephanie has been so disconnected from her parents ever since she left her mother's womb. It's not her fault they don't know how to handle her, she is who she is. This is such an amazing story and I missed it. I was so surprised to see this last chapter as serious and Stephanie showing how hurt she is..normally she can brush it off but I knew it was gonna wear on her eventually. So sad..it's really tragic but I truly hope Stephanie is wrong and they really are slowly trying to change. They need to make some kind of amends with their daughter. Love the last few chapters. Can't wait to catch up on everything. ;)
Katie chapter 39 . 3/20/2012
I hope Stephanie really does get her parents respect. No kid should have to think their parents don't really love them. She was right when she thought it was Shane, but hopefully Chris is more right when he said they could try to change them too. He's such a good guy and she's so lucky to have him.
JerichoStephFan chapter 39 . 3/20/2012
SmoochyDreams chapter 38 . 1/28/2012
It's nice seeing Chris and Stephanie so excited about the wedding. Their ideas for a circus theme are pretty off-the-wall but then again, so are their personalities so it's only fitting. I actually think it's cool that they're not conforming to the normal standards of what a wedding should be and that they're making sure it's an event that actually fits their personalities. Stephanie mentioned something about Trish in passing and I know that they were joking around with each other but the fact that she brought it up at all is making me wonder if Stephanie's getting the jitters about the same kind of thing happening to her. If she's harboring any types of worries like that I would really hope that she'd sit Chris down and talk to him about it because they definitely need to be on the same page before they can even think about marrying each other.

I know they went through all of the problems with Stephanie's parents not wanting to attend their wedding and stuff but there's almost a part of me that wishes Chris and Steph would be faced with something really serious. I don't mean that in the sense that I'd ever want them to be seriously hurt by anything but I feel like they rely on humor a little too much in their relationship and it would be nice to see them tackle something that's really serious head on and keep the joking at a minimum. They seem pretty set in the way their relationship is but I'm wondering how long they can go on with constant joking before one of them will tire of it. The end of the chapter was a very cool surprise, I'm glad that Vince and Linda finally came to their senses and aren't going to do something as stupid as missing their daughter's wedding. I just hope they don't show up and then find a way to ruin the mood or anything, I have a feeling Chris and Stephanie would never forgive them if they were to pull something like that. I have my fingers crossed that they're being sincere.
dodjet chapter 38 . 1/19/2012
First I have to say that I would LOVE to go to that wedding. It sounds hilarious lol Second, Vince and Linda want to go to the wedding? I wonder what's up? Have they really had a change of heart or just given in since they haven't gotten their way OR are they planning to try and ruin the wedding? Can't wait to see how this plays out.
Katie chapter 38 . 1/17/2012
Oh snap! I wonder if Chris and Stephanie even want them there now. I don't think they would, they were really rude before and now they just want to be invited, but they are her parents. Their wedding sounds like so much fun, I wish it was real lol
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »