Reviews for Time to Try Again
JerichoStephFan chapter 38 . 1/17/2012
Nadia26 chapter 37 . 11/10/2011
Finally the parents start to think!It was about time!

Shane was hilarious as always!:D
FutureWWEDiva86 chapter 37 . 11/6/2011
I was so happy to read this chapter and see that Shane and Emma finally stopped putting up with Vince and Linda's crap. I think it will be a horrible mistake that they will regret the rest of their lives when they stop and see just how far away they've actually driven their children from themselves. They aren't even going to their daughter's wedding and now their son wants nothing to do with them either because of how judgmental and horrible they are. I would think that they would take a step back and realize that they are the common denominators in this whole situation.

Shane, Stephanie, Emma, and Chris all want nothing to do with them and you would think that would make them realize what horrible people they're being but apparently not. It was good to see Shane joking and coming out of his shell even more, it's a shame that it took him so long to do that. The end of the chapter made me curious because the last thing Linda said makes it seem like maybe she's coming to regret her past decisions and she wants to try and find a way to make things up to her kids. It seemed like it might have been foreshadowing that she's having second thoughts about the way they've been treating their kids and maybe she can convince Vince to join forces with her and apologize to their kids.

Oh, one last note, Linda referring to Chris as scum pissed me off. She hasn't even been kind enough to take the time to get to know him and she passes judgments and goes around assuming he is beneath Stephanie, she makes me sick in this story. This was a really good chapter, I'm excited to see what happens next.
dodjet chapter 37 . 11/1/2011
So, Linda and Vince are "considering" going to Stephanie and Chris' wedding? I really hope they don't. I have a feeling they'd just cause some big stink if they showed up. And YAY! for Shane standing up to them and telling them how he really feels and what he thinks about them and their attitude :-) Loved the update.
Katie chapter 37 . 11/1/2011
I'm so glad Shane is getting along with his sister and Chris now. I like that she has someone who supports her. Could her parents be next though? They seemed kind of sad at the end so maybe they'll come around with Stephanie now. Great chapter. :-)
FutureWWEDiva86 chapter 36 . 8/30/2011
Once again, Vince and Linda are pure evil and are so far past the point of redemption it's ridiculous. I don't see how any parent that actually loves their child would be okay with missing their wedding. I'm also wondering what they're going to do when Shane or Stephanie give them grandchildren eventually. Will they just shun the kids too or will they finally grow a heart and want to have everyone be in their lives?

What Emma did was awesome and I'm so glad she just came out and said the things that Vince and Linda needed to hear. They're deplorable people and they deserve every word she spoke to them. I just wish Shane would have spoken up too, after Emma did, and let them know that he basically has those exact same feelings. But he did stay in the house a couple of extra minutes after Emma left so for all we know he actually might have told them off before going outside with her.

As if it wasn't incredible enough that Stephanie finally made Shane's fun side come out, I think it's great that he's in a happy and healthy relationship with a woman that seems to adore him. It was so sweet that they said they loved each other and I think after what they had just gone through their bond is probably stronger than ever. Chris & Stephanie and Shane & Emma seem like two unbreakable couples who will be able to make it through anything that Vince and Linda decide to throw at them, with flying colors.

Oh, and since I forgot to mention it earlier, Vince is the most disgusting perve around. Like, seriously, leering at your son's girlfriend who is young enough to be your daughter? Eww, he makes me freakin' sick. Awesome chapter Nina, can't wait to see what happens next!
Nadia26 chapter 36 . 8/30/2011
Three Cheers For Emma!She is my hero in this chapter!
Katie chapter 36 . 8/23/2011
Go Emma! I was so worried that Vince and Linda would be horrible to her, but girl stood her ground like a champ! Everything she said was right on and I'm so glad that Shane came out there and that they love each other. Shane needed to break away from his parents and I'm so glad it seems that he did. :-)
JstTheOne chapter 36 . 8/23/2011
Wow, I was shocked when Emma went off like that, but I love that it was the plan for her all along, she really is related to Chris LOL This was a great chapter, hope to read more soon!
JerichoStephFan chapter 36 . 8/23/2011
dodjet chapter 36 . 8/23/2011
Wow! Emma really let Linda and Vince have it - good for her :-) I'm glad Shane wasn't upset with her over it. Maybe Stephanie and Shane both deciding to have their own lives will wake up Vince and Linda and show them they need to be a little more accepting. I guess we'll find out.
Daniella Consuela chapter 35 . 6/27/2011
Oh Shane..I think Emma will be just fine. I love how Linda keeps getting exasperated everytime she talks to Stephanie. That's just how she is..get used to it. I like how most people like Stephanie and the talk with Trish wasn't to bad..I see her coming around sooner rather than later. Maybe you can even find her someone. I love how Stephanie and Chris talk in this story good job on that. I think it'd be hard to do. Oh! And Shane joked! Oh lord that was awesome and I'm glad he's building a good relationship with Stephanie and Chris. I just love it all.
Nadia26 chapter 35 . 6/23/2011
Shane is wayyyyy too cute!He really loves Emma I think! :) Nice chapter!:)
JerichoStephFan chapter 35 . 6/14/2011
Katie chapter 35 . 6/14/2011
Wow, I think it is so rude of Linda to invite Stephanie over for dinner just to interrogate her over Shane. Linda is so entitled in this story, it's just disgusting the way she tries to manipulate everyone. I'm glad Stephanie has Chris or else she might go crazy. I hope that they're nice to Emma though, but if they find out she's related to Chris, they might throw her out. I hope Emma and Shane survive!
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »