Reviews for Only a Caricature of a Witch
swordsrock chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Yes, again. A long, long while later.

I just noticed something-when given a wooden bird by Frex, she breaks off its wings. And then, when she has monkey sidekicks, she sews wings on. I think I've seen somewhere else the idea that the wingless wooden bird and armless Nessa were connected, and this finishes the triangle. Of course, you probably already figured that one out, but...well, I felt clever for half a second. :D
thinofsubstance chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
One of your stories that I haven't immediately reviewed and favorited? Gasp! Shocking!

Sorry, I was out of town without internet (yes, it was very horrible. I died.) and as such couldn't review or favorite or even tell that you had a new story up.

But you do! And it's lovely! And fantastic! And, OMG, I hadn't thought of that, I love it when fanfiction authors can twist the canon and make it into something completely different and yet still be utterly plausible. Nanny is wonderful in her old doddering wisdom. And Chistery...Chistery is just the epitome of awesome animal sidekicks. I mean, flying monkeys, come on. They rock.

So, for the record, yay! Onto the favorites this one goes as well.
NewYorks chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh, I loved this. Awesome job. You have the characters really well. Loved Nanny, loved Elphaba, Loved Chistery. Love it.

You write very well, let me tell you. It reminds me of Maguire's writing. Anwyays, awesome job here.
lafilledufeu chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I really loved this. It took right from the story and made sense if you put it in context. Nice job.

You've obviously got a great grasp on the book!

elphabathedelirious32 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I love the ending. I never thought of it like that before.