Reviews for Curse of the Elf and Ranger
Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
How jolly!
ThurinRanger chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was such a great story! Are there any actual words to 'Here down in the valley'? Because if there are, I would like to know...
:D
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Oh yes. That is definitely what happened.
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Poor Elladan! Poisoned and two broken legs. :'(
I would like to have one of those white tree snow globes myself. Sounds pretty! :D
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Perfect ending. XD
Larisya chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Bffff. *laughs hysterically*
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I DIED.

I plugged my nose so that my laughing and wheezing would be muffled. I couldn't help it. This is hilarious!

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Window Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love it! Especially with all the elves pretending to be injured.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
How jolly! Delicious! (dies laughing) OMG, this was one of the funniest things I've ever read. I haven't even read LOTR fic in years, but I saw the summary for this one and couldn't resist. I always wondered at the drastic change between the Rivendell Elves of The Hobbit and the Rivendell Elves of LOTR. Now I know what happened! Everything is so clear. XD
This had me in hysterics pretty much the entire way through. Like, the gasping for air, chest-pounding, rolling out of my chair, trying not to wake the neighbors kind of hysterics. Some of those one-liners...Oh man. I was going to recap my favorite parts, but there're too many of them. Brilliant, brilliant job. I loved it.

-Word
Caffeinated Star chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Poor Lindir.

Everything else: HAHAHAHA OMG LAUGHING SO HARD. It's 1:40 in the morning. I'm more prone to weirdness around this time.
ShizukaRen-Hime chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This explains everything.
darylreedus chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
"Take this with you," said Elrond. "You can put it in Thranduil's hall, so that you don't get homesick."

Oh, that was the best. xD I can imagine this.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was hilarious! XD I laughed at the beginning until tears were in my eyes, that was how funny it was. I mean, picturing Elrond singing "tra-la-la-la" and saying "how jolly" was just so funny. I mean, in the movies, he was always serious. I liked toward the end how Aragorn got Elrond that souvenier Gondor snowglobe.
Mrs. Inkwell chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Haha, wonderfully amusing. It takes a talented author to write decent fanfiction, but an added spark of ingenuity is required for the creation of parodies. And you ticked ever box for me! Elrond was simply fantastic. I take my hat off to you. Thanks for sharing!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »