Reviews for Chronicles of Light
Jennizzle chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
This is BEAUTIFUL! I really like it! It makes me smile to see that somebody is writing a W.I.T.C.H. story that isn't centered on the Guardians. It's really giving me inspiration with my own story that I'm working on, which will also center on the events in Metamoor. But enough about me, haha - you have a lovely writing style; very descriptive and touching, and I can really see into the characters. I like the names you've given the characters, and the idea you have with Wiera being the given name to every Escanor woman. Very interesting! I'll be looking forward to any more chapters to this, if your muse is up for it.

Before I forget - I have a question, and I think you might be able to answer it. Do you know exactly what happened to Queen Wiera, before the beginning of the W.I.T.C.H. series? All the research I've done just tells me that she 'suddenly disappeared' along with her husband, but I have no idea of the cause of that. I would hugely appreciate it if you could help me out with this. :D
DandelionGirl chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
No wonder things didn't seem to fit *whacks herself on the head*

Now I get it! So Elyon isn't Sade! I thought for a moment that Elyon's real name was Sade and that 'Elyon' was just her incognito on Earth. I really am an imbecile, hahahaha

Well anyways, I really liked this chapter. The melancholy, the bleakness...These elements really blended well in this heart-rending chapter. Keep up the good work!
DandelionGirl chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Such a poignant chapter *sniff* There's even a background story of Meridian's first ruler too.

Although I was planning to write a fic on the Escanor/Leryn tale. That was before I read this though. Now I'm not so sure anymore.

Oh btw, I was just wondering... It could be that I misread or my mind has officially gone whack or something to that effect... but what of Phobos?

When you said, "She knew that she would ultimately have to, provided that she wanted her first child to be born safely."

First child? Hmm... maybe you just have some trick up your sleeve. Nonetheless, keep up the good work!
DandelionGirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I'm liking this story line for this. Plot-wise, it's intriguing and I hope you continue this.
Moongirl83 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
The prologue kinda helps set the stage for the next chapter. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Christy chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Nice story,i especially like it cause it's not like all the other w.i.t.c.h. stories on the guardians and all...when i actually LOVE the royal family. So yeah,good job and keep up the good work. ;)
Violent Pixi chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
You might want to use it. Weira's last name was portrait, so Elyon, by rights, last name is also Portrait.
Sniper Fodder chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
"Mother is god in the eyes of a child..."

Anywho.. Great chapter. Though I must say sadening. At least some of the setting is in place now.

On another note... I tend to right my stories and correct them for awhile before posting them. I seem to watch as everyone around me types their stories till o'dark thirty and posting them right then. I mean, if that is what gets it done for you, go for it... But I tend to wait to post mine _
Lisifa chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
Wow, this story amazing so far, and beafully written. Plus those poems were beauful, yet sad. Poor Sade, I wonder how her childhood gonna be like.
xaddictedx chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
AW... she died... well, I suppose she will die anyway... but... she died...

UPDATE!
xaddictedx chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
hm, funny, I though Elyon was her nly girl.. weird. but cool!
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
hey! I'D like updates!
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
OMG, this is great! What next? What next?
Lennex chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
aw i hope you review soon, this sstarted out excellent and yes like your others it was a heres a crumb and now you have to wait for the rest of the cookie...your such a tease...keep it up :)
DataIntegrationThoughtEntity chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Er... Okay... no idea what to say. Yeah, so it was a good prologue, and it awakens the curiosity of your readers. Well,that's what a prologue is supposed to do...

Fallon's a nice name. Not updating for a while, eh? Hum, okay...ugh, my story alert list is gigantic. O.o