Reviews for Someday
JP1124 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Another good 1 Captain definitly my favorite writer on this site
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Nice touch, having Barkin wish them luck from the shadows. Do you suppose he spends his days listening for that next helicopter?

Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
This is a sweet fic. Makes us feel sad for them but we feel happy that they love each other so much. Keep up the great work.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Great introspective on what Kim and Ron do for the world and how it affects them. Although this story was tingled with sadness, it had a good feeling to it as their are a lot of people who appreciate what they do. Great work.
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I love it. Keep it up.
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
cute :)
Kimmy chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I just thought I'd take the time to inform you that though Barbra Streisand sang the song "Somewhere" - it is originally from the musical "Westside Story."

It's really important to have your facts straight.
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
great shot, i enjoyed it.
iluv6teen chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
good story! ;)
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Poor Kim and Ron. They give so much, get so little in return.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I think there are labor laws against what gj is doing...oh I see kim and ron are waiting until they are eighteen then they are going to sue gj for all they are worth and then use the money to finance their own group that wont have to rely on two teenagers to clean up their messes.

all kidding aside this was a great fic
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I could hear Babs!

Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Very nice and touching. You made them quite realistic in the way the emotions were and how even they could draw strength on the one thing that truly made them the most perfect couple... each other.

The song was perfect and done at just the right pace.

Keep up the good work and keep them coming :)
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
You thought you had heard the last from me, hadn't you? ;-P

Ah... Show tunes. The song was originally in West Side Story, but it's such a standard that tons of people have done it.

Brilliant... I don't really know to say, other than it rocked.

Keep it up!

-Marty :-D
rufusforever chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Beautiful little story. Yeah, Kim and Ron *do* sacrifice a lot. Love the song, too. Fits them perfectly.