Reviews for Laugh It Up
Lily Luna Lestrange III chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was hilarious and adorable. I've always wanted to read a fic about the twins and the Joker (heck, I'm thinking about writing one). And now, I've found this AND Humor Me! I was basically in a fit of giggles AND squealing with delight the entire time. I would LOVE to see another installment. I know, I know; this was published years ago, but really! This is great! Maybe the Joker somehow remembers and goes full-out war on them, with a good amount of victories on both sides (because HE IS the Joker and all...)? That would be AWESOME!

Great job!
NabikiB chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
The twins would make decent apprentices for the Bat. Presume he's on Dick and add a Bluejay and a Magpie to the Robin. Make it post DH and you can add Harry to the mix...
Ichiume chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I stumbled upon your page today and I hafta say I looooooooove your crossover pieces. Perfection.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
i love iT! write more pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassss
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Your right it's not funny...it's hysterical *lol*. :D
Laani chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Well you really nailed Fred and George. Good job. But not so much the Joker. But I don't really blame anyone for that; the Joker is a really complicated character.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Cute
wtbb chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
My favorite fictional pairs put together in one story heaven.

I squee'd at Harley. And Fred and George. And the Joker.

Very clever story idea, I love it!
pschokitty chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
it is entertaining i feel kind of sorry for tne joker hopefully you will another story
almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Great story! LOL. Now we know who the true jokers are. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Astra Leo chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Still laughing! A Great Story! :)
The Wakka Man chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Both this and the previous story were really really fun to read! The Joker and the twins go SO well together.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Pwned by Weasleys! Awesomesauce.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Well the Joker was up against magic. Nice continuation of the first one. A very original idea.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I though that it was funny. I love the idea of the twins play a prank on the joker.