Reviews for Laugh It Up
Tal Vez chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Its an incredibly cute story - and I can see why you'd base it of BTAS Joker- since he's more of a prankster himself in that show...

And because these little crossovers are one shots - I don't expect them to be long

However, if you do ever plan on making this...on going (I've read some people kinda wanna see another installment) you might want to consider making the Joker more - comic-Joker like.

I mean of course he is just a mere "mortal" but there is nothing MERE about this mortal! The Joker usually has the upperhand when it comes to fighting beings supposedly "greater" than he is. Because they don't take him seriously. He's fought with countless magical beings (Wonder Woman, Superman, Zantana etc). And has managed to manuever his way around them or even temporarily defeat them on ocassion.

But like I said, because it's a one-shot, and Joker BTAS related - it's cute. short and simple...
Zpan Sven chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Ha! Clever, those Weasley brats! :D Lovely sequel to your other one-shot.
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Very nice. Wonderful having the Weasleys pull one over on The Joker (or as they say, 'Mr. The Joker') themselves. _ I rather enjoyed it!
Quillian chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Wow, I had no idea that this sequel to "Humor Me" existed until just now! :) Nice follow-up!
Shadir chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
*Laugh * the Joker deceived by two jokers. That if that is a touch teacher.
CrazyRob chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Heh heh. You'd think the Joker would at least reconsider just bursting in when the two people he's trying to kill are capable of high magic he's only dreamed of.

Hence my motto- never tick off anything that can screw with physics/perception/thermodynamics.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Oh boy...go twins! This is even MORE brillaint thatn the last!
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
LOL, after reading this, I just had one thought that I could almost hear the Joker saying... "'Course you know, this means WAR".

Yes, I know that was more Bugs Bunny, but it fits. I wonder if trying to get one over the Weasley twins will surpass the Joker's obsession with besting batman?
MeraNova chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Ha! Joker just got busted! I'm laughing at Harley's comment, and it's because I agree with it.

Yayz!
Valzen chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
i'm glad you decided to make a sequal. i really liked both of them. are you planning on makeing anotehr instulment?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Very funny, any chance you'd make another sequel?
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
lol., i liked it
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
That was great! Quite the escape! Best the Weasleys have had yet! I loved this!
ldypebsaby chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
ROFL ... _ that was funny! I liked it
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
rotflmfao! ! ! I loved it! ! ! I am not one normally for BtAS stories, but as it was the Joker and the Twins I had to read it! Thanks for the laugh!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2