Reviews for SAYONARA WATASHI NO KOISHII Farewell My Beloved
LadySword04 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I absolutely Love this story! The angst was palpable...I experienced the "sugar shock" of sore teeth while reading this.

As always, this was wonderfully written and I enjoyed reading it! The beginning was very interesting. I have yet to read a fic that has Kouga considering and even admiring Kikyou as a warrior. The comparison to Kagome was also nice. Usually, people focus more on how Kagome is inferior to Kikyou. Having Kouga compare Kikyou to Kagome as if the former was the inferior was a welcome change. Thank-you!

I also enjoyed your interpretation of Kouga's thoughts. He's a smart one indeed for realizing that Kagome made her choice and he could do nothing to change her mind. And that he has the decency to realize that it is ultimately Her decision. Once he understands, he distances himself I guess to shield himself from their eventual separation.

And you show that he has both matured and become more compassionate when he goes to, of all things, help his rival escape the clutches of this depression he's fallen into. Though I feel it was more for Kagome's benefit; as he said, helping the hanyou would help Kagome recover. And I love how he tells Kagome that Inuyasha needs her right now.

The ending was a nice touch too. I am so glad that Inuyasha gets Kouga's meaning and finally grants Kagome her deepest desire.

Very well done!

On a more personal note, how have you been? I hope this review finds you well. I finally have some time to read more of your work and review now that school is over, and I can't tell you how glad I am to bre reading your stories once more. See you soon!
Kanna37 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Im so glad to see that someone finally gave Koga a chance to speak about his side of things...I always felt he got a bum rap in the manga...this one actually made me tear up. AWESOME job!

Amber
taichi rules chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh. WOW. I am really impressed by your interpretation of that manga chapter. It's great!
Nikki chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
wow.. that was really good

It was totally in character. i like how you portrayed koga's feelings so well and i'd like to think that's what he and InuYasha meant. The translation that i read the manga from is a bit iffy so i didn't really understand what they meant during that part :P

i feel realy sorry for Koga though.. i can't believe that is totally the last we see of him :( i'm gonna miss him so much!
aya143 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
great job! did something like this happen in the manga? i gotta check it out!
Dia-chan87 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Sigh..i'm feel so sad for KougaT_T I love him..i wanted he with Kagome not inuyasha. Very beautifull story!_
Minako Miharu chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh I can't believe that I've only now found this story! Oh its heartbreaking but so true to character. Awesome job, this goes right in my favorites!
CagalliRules chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
oh mann its so sad! they shld b together! least i think so..
Amalynne Olivier chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Ooh! Very good... too bad for my fav wolf demon tho *sigh*
DarkMoonDiamond chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
OMG that was one of the best one-shots i've read. u should've continued that story so that l8er on down the road koga would hav kags by his side
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Very heartrending, my friend. I feel so sorry for Kouga. I honestly wish that the creator of "InuYasha" had written in a mate for Kouga besides Kagome, knowing full well that she would never be with him. It just seems so...wrong. But this one-shot shows us how hard it is for Kouga to leave the one he felt was destined to be his, and leaving her to a dog, no less. Very heartfelt, and wonderful. I love it.

-Red

PS Voltron comes out on DVD on Sept. 26...Robert's has it...
Jen23 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I'm glad you were able to post something being that you are so busy! And, I hope you're doing fine. On to this fic - You have such a way with words. I don't know how you do it. This was so very beautiful. It's impossible not to feel for Kouga. It's so hard to let someone go that you love so much and have been loving. You expressed it perfectly. You really did an amazing job.

P.S. I know you have no time, but if you ever get some, maybe you could write a SR one shot. I seem to be getting hooked on that anime again.
Aine of Knockaine chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
WOW! That was simply beautiful. The way Kouga gracefully bowed out was perfectly written! Very poignant, very emotional, and yet, true to his 'nonchalant' character. (I had tears welling up, by the way) I could definitely picture this happening in the realm of Inu-Yasha.

Bravo, my dear!

Take care,

Aine

PS sorry again about the late address email _
Summer39 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This was truly beautiful and sad simultaneously. How heartbreaking it was to read of Kouga's thoughts of unrequited love, at the very least the kind of love he desperately wanted from Kagome. Kouga took it like a man though, loving Kagome enough to let her go without incident into the arms of the still in mourning Inuyasha. I'm glad that Inuyasha decided to be a man about it as well and chose to honor Kouga's request to take care of the one woman they both love. I've always been on Inuyasha's side with regard to his feelings toward Kagome, but I can see why Kouga was a favorite of yours. This story was very touching GoldAngel. Well done indeed.
Chaos-and-Serenity chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
How bittersweet... The suffering of longing and the burn of unrequited love. It was time for him to let her go, but damn... I'll always have a soft spot for Kouga. Your words were fitting and rightly justified the beauty that is Kouga. He loves, but knows defeat when it has stared him down long enough. And sometimes it's better to just let some things die, even if part of your heart is immersed within the ashes.

Farewell Kouga. Maybe he'll finally find what he's looking for...

Thank you for this profound little ficlet. It made my heart cringe. And that's a good thing, for it reminds me that I, too, am alive.