Reviews for She will be loved
ClintBartonsGirl92 chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! that was so sweet! awwwwww!
S. E. Holmes chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
Sorry that I didn't see your announcement about the beau/belle thing in your profile until after I posted my review.

This story was so cute! I really like Ginny and Draco together here, though I don't normally anywhere else.
LOVEaddictxx3 chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
ADORABLE! I LOVED IT!
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
BRAVO! BRAVO! Loved it about time she opened her eyes... :)
TheInterestNeverEnds chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
aw cute ending!...u should definatly write a sequel!
SummerBaby94 chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
YAY... they're finally together... i would love it if u wrote a sequall though
anon1 chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Good story. Are you gonna make Draco and Ginny start dancing at the ball?
Ginny-Harry-2gether-4ever chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
AW POOR DRACO.

I FELL IT FOR HIM!
S.ReidFan chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
That happened fast! Well, I hope she comes to her senses. I can't stand a girl with NO taste in men!
nat chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
omg i love this fanfiction plz plz plz update as soon as possible and make ginny realize harry is a big jerk
SummerBaby94 chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Oh poor Malfoy now hes sad but he should be asking her anyway cuz harrys an ass... he only wanted her back cuz he wuz dateless
sidlovesnancy1979 chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Ginny, snap out of it, Draco is so much better! He pasy attention to you and you can do things together. There is no one way street going on and Draco has a slytherin's best interest at heart - his possession of you!

I hope that she makes up her mind before the ball.
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
No not Harry! Make him go away! I think Drco will save her from this shitty Harry. Can't wait to read more. Good Luck! :)
lollylover chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
um, if you're going to make it like this, at least try to make harry a little more harry-like. You just butchered his character, and basically it was just a story-anyone could have been the main character, or any of the other ones for that matter. All you did was substitute in the name 'Harry'. it could have been bob or joe or tim or steve, or anything. if you're going to write harry potter, write it, but don't do it have assed.
kasey07 chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Aw, poor Draco. I wish I could give him a hug to make him feel better.

And boo for Harry! He's such an asshole in this story.