Reviews for The Gryffindor Common Room Archives
AmberBrightEyes chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Its brilliant! It's hilarious! I love it!
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
You lot ever gonna pick this up again? Took me months to find it, and since we're going to be ending it soon...
shadowfox5 chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
I love stories like this. Anything involving the Marauders is automatically good, but I love the "note-passing" thing. Even though that's not quite what this is... Anyway, I love it. :)
Discombobulated-Chum-Bucket chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
awshumm shtuf! i is loving it...write more D
buckyball715 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
haha! really great so far guys! i laughed really hard.
490787 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I really like this chapter, and am currently reading through your forum posts. It's really very funny. :)

Do carry on, you're making me giggle.
067dzjs chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Haha, I absolutely adored it! It was amazingly incredible. Is it a one-shot since I do hope for more! It was well-written and creative!
WeasleyLover871 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
oo man i definately hope this isn't it

that was hilarious!

haha

more please

update

rachel-xoxo
cherrytea chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
That was really funny. xD

Just one thing - how would Professor McGonagall not know who was hexing the Slytherins if it was posted on the bulletin board? _
Res Nullius chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
hahhahahhahah! OMG! This was great!
leaving now chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Hi I am Moongazer. I love your story, so therefore I am going to say keep writing. If any of you that are group members are interested and have spare time, I have a story up, so if you guys want to check out my story. Oh if you do read my fic do review. Can you all do me a favor please update soon. bye-then.
Rosa-Vulpes chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Very amusing! I hope you write more. I especially like the hex a slytherin week.
JusttxJaycie chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This is extremely funny. Are there going to be more chapters? If so, I can't wait to read them!

xo - Jaice