Reviews for Hello Professor
Summer Leigh Wind chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
"Some how her teacher..." should be, "Somehow her teacher..."

"...was defiantly weird." also should be, "...was definitely weird."

The way you opened this with Minerva listing off why she hated Potions and Divination was cool and I liked why you had Minerva taking the class - to prover her father wrong. It does seem like something someone like he rmight have done when they were young. It was neat seeing Binns's first day as a ghost and the students reaction to it. I'm a little surprised no one said anything, however.

Binns's behavior was also neat and I like how he's not even affected by it and is acting like nothing happened.
NonymousMay chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I wonder if Dumbledore is somehow related to Luna...on her mother's side...

Anyways great story!

- o n,

~w e n
mokimik chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
very original!

However, I found McGonagall a bit out of character: of course she shouldn't be as stern as she nowadays is, but I find it weird to hear her say: see ya, professor... and the not taking notes part and stressing on sunday before a test was also not very believable...

What was believable was th divination-part! I really liked that one!

keep up the good work!

x-mokimik-x
astroguitarist chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
amusing
leaving now chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Hi, I am Moongazer. I liked your story, but I just want to point out that dumbledore's last was kind of odd. He certainly would not want a student to stress, but he always other ways of saying this. If you have the spare time do check my fic, it's Sitting trouble, and if you read please review. Good-bye.