Reviews for Bring What May Come
Caroline Lily-ann Youla chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Oh, haha, the scary man. He came through the window- the chapter is german for the window. clever :)
Hyoko Hime-sama chapter 15 . 5/21/2012
The window. Das Fenster. I didn't even clock! Ich bin so langsam! I am so slow! I actually learn german and have been for the last three years! Baka! Baka! Baka!*hit's self on the head three times* Good story so far! D
xN00DLES chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
*Favourite Stories-ed*

:O
random2one chapter 19 . 3/29/2008
Great story! It was so addicting! I couldn't stop reading it! Good job on it!:]
Eclipsa chapter 19 . 9/18/2007
Goodness, what a wonderful story! I don't know what else to say.. It was wonderful, i couldn't stop reading it! I can't wait to read the rest of your stories! :D Keep up the wonderful work!

~Eclipsa
StoryLover chapter 19 . 12/21/2006
Wow! That was a fantastic story! There really isn't much more to say. How about: I especially liked how you didn't make Charlie so stereotypical-even though he WORKED for the bad guy, it didn't mean it WANTED to. Excellent! I also liked how you made Isa and Toulouse marry each other. Although it wasn't a big part of the story, I just...liked it. It's different from "Crown Prince falling in love with best friend" type of thing. So anyway, in all, your story was a pleasure to read. Keep up the great work!
StoryLover chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
Have to dash off to reaad the next chapter, but just wanted to say: Excellent twist/plot/conflict/the whole servants meeting but really are royals thing. GENIUS! Lengthy review after I finish the story, hopefully!
Traceykiwilee chapter 19 . 12/7/2006
Great! Wonderous! Breathtaking! I LOVE THIS STORY! Wonderful job, I cant wait until you write another story! Keep up the AWESOME writing!
uglyhoe chapter 19 . 12/6/2006
aww thats a really cute story! I can't wait to read the sequel!
i'mobsessivecompulsive chapter 19 . 12/6/2006
tears spilling over my face. It was just so happy (blows into hanky). I really liked this story. Please continue writing. I'm a sucker for happy endings. ;) Anyhoo, i had a great time reading this. I hope you had fun writing the story.

Sincerely

i'mobessivecomplusive
WishingForAFairyTale chapter 19 . 12/6/2006
oh it was wonderful! im so sad its over *Tears* i just cant wait to read about Shannaye! i just wanted to tell you how good it was :)Lots Of Love Lina
FaylinnNorse chapter 19 . 12/6/2006
Lovely ending, its so happy! A bit sad to see it end, though, I really did love it. Well, start with Shannaye soon!
onwingsofsnark chapter 19 . 12/6/2006
*tear* so... cute...

I might die of the cuteness.

~Nixie
onwingsofsnark chapter 18 . 12/6/2006
aw... how cute... i loved it...
Backroads chapter 18 . 12/1/2006
Writers' block? Really! You seem to be forcing your way past it well enough, at least enough to churn out a more-than-decent chapter!