Reviews for Blasted Pirates
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aww, that was just a sweet friendship fic. Poor Yamato, having to play the evil pirate all the time. I enjoyed this a lot!
Malrora chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aww, I loved reading this. It reminded me of all the times I played pretend with my friends Haha, I was like the Tai of the group because I always dictated what we would play XD
smos chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Who! nice! I love pirate of the caribbean too! I'm addicted to it!-grin-
KageSakura chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
cute and VERY well written. My new fave. _
soratolover chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I think you should write a real pirate story. You could make it a sorato (my fave) This story was awesome! I reminds me of how me and my friends were when we where little! Hope you write more soon!
Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
It was so cute! I can't believe you only have 5 reviews! It's great with the two pairs of siblings, and ganging up on Taichi. I especially love muteknee- it made me laugh! I adore your one-shots, thery're excellent! Hope packing and college goes well. Try to put another one up soon!

~Kari Minamoto
Wishinstahhz chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
HAHAHA! Awesome! I love those two movies too but I loved the first one a lot more. It's great hearing from you.
Calare chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I so knew Hikari would make a good captain, although Yama does make a good villian you know. . Playing a girl (kidnapped princess no less) must have been a blow to Tai's ego.

Gotta love PotC (makes mental note to go see second one) Johnny Depp is a genius for portraying Jack Sparrow the way he does.

Hope you get more one-shot ideas, I'm still trying but its not working *sigh* let ya know if I manage to come up with anything.

This is just as cute as I thought it would be great job. You really should have let Kari and TK turn Tai into a 'mute knee' ah the joys of children's minds, you never know what they come up with *laughs*

laterz

calare
Departures chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
_ I love you're stories! This is no exception. I'm putting you on my Author Alerts and Favorite Author list.

Stained In Negativity