Reviews for A little bit Catty
Kuro Tenshi chapter 21 . 7/31
Well Alexander Hunter I am a 16 and a girl. And I just find this hot in my opinion.
Lokilover19 chapter 22 . 7/27
I love this story dude your amazing
This fic is 10yrs old and still one of my favs
You know I'm not really that much into blood play but that was actually kind of hot
beingme4me chapter 1 . 6/12
So, I just wanted to say that way back in 2010 is when I first started reading your stories. I'm extremely curious what you're doing with your life now, 6 years after I read your stories and 12 since you wrote most of them. This was the only way to leave a message for you and find out. Even if you don't see this until 5 years from now, and know that you aren't dead at least. Lol.
PiffyEQ chapter 20 . 6/8
I just have to say... I love your Poppy. LOL I crack up every time she kicks them out of the Infirmary.
ygisheree chapter 7 . 5/16
ap
ygisheree chapter 7 . 5/16
ap
E chapter 21 . 3/18
Aren't you a morbid thing. I felt nothing.
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 22 . 3/16
This story was so fucking great I got not and wet you are my be lemon idol ;)
YaoiLovinKitsune chapter 21 . 3/11
I'm only 14 and I'm reading this,but I can't really jerk off,being a girl and whatnot
fanficfanatic711 chapter 19 . 1/6
I love your author's notes
Shelby-The-Red-Mew chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Hmmm... nah I'm gonna encourage him plz read the top of my profile and learn some of MY rules of HOW TO KEEP YOUR LIFE:
BE SANE IT IS OVERRATED AND USELESS
PEOPLE SHOULD QUICKLY LEARN IF: YOUR EYE STARTS TWITCHING, YOU START TO HAVE A BIIIIIG "SMILE"OR START TO LOOK CALM TO DO ONE THING: RUN AWAY OR FACE THY WRATH.
3:IF YOU WANT LIVE DON'T ANGER ANYONE WITH: DIRTY BLONDE HAIR, BROWN WITH A BIT OF GREEN EYES, BLUE AND PURPLE GLASSES, HATES THEIR LAST NAME, YELLS IN CLASS REALLY LOUD TELLING EVERYONE TO "SHUT UP PLEASE" AND IS NAMED SHELBY!
THAT WILL BE A GRAVE MISTAKE. /\ /\