Reviews for Stories from the Captain's Log
captain.J.sparrow chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Hi, I loved all of these chapters, especially 'Atrocious!' I loved the bit where Will nearly threw the knife at Atherton and Elizabeth had to tackle him. I also loved the end line with the governor trying not to bang his head on the wall!

I thought the chapter with Will's hatred of seagulls was quite interesting! I would never have thought of that in a million years!
sudoku chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
:-)

That is why Will was so obsessed with the fencing or swordplay. LOL.

Are you going to update "The pirates" story? I found that your stories are one of the few interesting and good ones in fanfiction dot net world currently so it will be a waste not to update them. Please ... *puppy eyes* *grin*
Queen of the Caribbean chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
I love that last bit! Fencing... methinks that guy's about to end up one hand short... at the very least! Lol! I love stories like yours, just small snippets of interest... keep it up!
kris932 chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
The fencing line at the end could not be beat!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
:laughs: Oh, I dearly hope you post that fencing lesson, or at least give me a description of Atherton's face when he saw that Will is better than he is at swordplay! And I know Will's better; I highly doubt Atherton could fight three undead pirates at the same time like Will did.
JenniferJ chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
Is it too terrible to say that I really want to see that fencing lesson. I'm sure after the ordeal of cutlery it will make Will feel much better.
Dawnie-7 chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Beautiful. I love it when Jack talks to his ship, so sweet. I can totally imagine this happening.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
I like how you wrote the chapter; it had originality in it, even though this idea has been used numerous times.
Eva-Nina chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
One word: Wow!
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Yes, yes. Now that IS a price. I love it!
Eva-Nina chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Good, I love it :)

-Eva
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Yes a W/A! I love W/A's!...Thatswhy I'm writing one I'd guess then...erm well kinda w/e. That was funny. I loved it. Zoe ansd Orli are so cute together I cant wait to see their new moview Haven.
Fizzko chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
A very unique and well-told story. I do have a bit of constructive criticism, though-you need to work on being less repetitive. An example of repetition: "...the knife entered and she pulled it loose again, only to move the blade an inch and slid it in again to produce a slice. She wiggled it away from core and moved the piece to her mouth, only to have someone pluck it from her fingers."

You use the word 'only' twice in too small a space. Keep an eye out for little things like that-it's the little things that make or break a story.

You're doing a great job, so keep up the good work. I hope to see more writing from you.
Captain-Ammie chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
If Elizabeth dies, I will seriously ship these two, but until then, there's always that disgusting Sparrowbeth idea in my mind...

*shudders*

But, wonderful piece! Send it over to Another American Idiot!

I LOVE YOU!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh, Ana/Will! That's a pairing I don't think I'd mind! Not one I've read much of.

Oh, I *loved* this! It was so funny! I can just see Norrington's face - were his arms crossed? Just...priceless!