Reviews for The Highwayman
CrimsonPromise chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I just heard the song. It's so beautiful, just like this story. I love how you end it. Sad, but sweet.
Razorblade Love chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
*Sniffs* Omg, You're Still My Favorite Writer! And By The Way, The Review I Left On "No Words For You." I Forgot, That I Had Two Accounts. xD Your Stories Are So Well-Written, And I Hope That Some Day I'll Be As Good As You!
Okami No Yume chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Oh wow, this was so tragic...beautifully written and haunting! I loved how you mirrored Cloud and Tifa with the lover's in the poem! I love the poem myself, and have heard Loreena McKinnet's version, since I used to have the CD. She has such a lovely, ethereal voice.

This was a bit of an unusual songfic, but I mean that in a good way! I love the creativity you put behind it!

And also, the author of "The Highwayman" was Alfred Noyes.

Very, very nice! I'll add this to favorites! I liked it a lot!
Efimia chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
thats so sad. I love that poem though!
Ayadin chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
The first time I read this poem was in the fifth grade, that was roughly six years ago. I had chills the first time I read it, and I loved it so much that I can still to this day recite most of it.

I've read a few stories based upon the poem, but none that when I was through, gave me the same chills as the first time I read that poem. I honestly don't believe that a simple, "Good job" or "Wonderful story" could suffice for this. So I leave you with this...

This is a helluva story, one that I won't forget anytime soon. And for my lack of being able to praise stories as they should be, wonderful story.

God Bless