Reviews for Luna's Delirium
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Beautifull.I like ending because it's so true.
surxi25 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I loved it. Of course Luna would be able to see Delirium :P Great work :)
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
YAY! Luna and Delirium are awesome people! ) Congratulations on a spectacular one-shot!
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I loved this, you captured both characters so well. I adore Luna and Del. They were both off in their own world's, their conversation only meeting up a few times and ti fit them both so well.

"I had a fish once..." that she did lol

Wonderful ending as well.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Beautiful, just beautiful.
Digital Devil Gale chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This has been one of the greatest stories I have ever read. I actually shed a tear with a huge smile on my face when I reached the end. I was glad that someone could find delight within delirium once again.
Xabelle chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Wow. I'm so glad I decided to check your profile, because I think you pulled this off really well! I was doubtful at first, because it's Gaiman and his characters are so unique, but I think you did a great job. Kudos to you. ;) And yeah, Luna *would* probably be in Delirium's realm... Or maybe somewhere in between Dream's and Delirium's. Haha Thanks for the fic!
fledge chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
As I have no idea whatever about Neil Gaiman, I'm probably missing some aspects here. Nevertheless, it's another perfect little Luna gem with deep understanding and sympathy. That las paragraph, somehow, has a rather sinister touch to it and reminds me a bit of that other tale where Luna gets involved with the Dark Arts.
Nimbus 1944 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Another excellent piece. I wasn't familiar with the crossover mentioned, but it didn't detract from the reading at all. Delight was a delight, and Luna was... well, Luna!

"The day, Luna felt, belonged to the busy and the noisy..." set the mood very nicely.
BellonaBellatrix chapter 1 . 8/20/2006

OMG. YOU DID IT! Well, I love Gaiman! The similarities are so...well, there. Good job, Bagge, and I love it. As always.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I don't quite know what to make of this, as I'm not familiar with the Sandman Universe, but the comment about Filch was spot on. Is Delight's sister Death?
The Noble Rot chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This is pure genius! Wow, you really know how to spin a brilliantly-crafted tale! The way that Luna and Delerium relate to one another is extremely intriguing. I can imagine them sitting there, sharing their worlds. A misunderstood pair to be sure, but very well-matched. No one that I know of has ever written something like this before. You're on my favourite author's list now. Clever, wonderful job!
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow! You don't stop to amaze me! Luna has a point about Filch. Why does he look for people although he doesn't want to find them? Could you tell me more about this book(s)? I migh try to find them on the internet. If you know more good books, please tell me. I always run out of books to read and I'm very peaky with them. right now I like fantasy. Another thing, what's Delight's siter's name?