Reviews for Boot Camp
dogzrule333 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
I love it! Breda is such a jerk... Vato snores... And Fuery should be in the Olympics... Oh please update soon! I shall be waiting patiently... I think!
Darkhalo28426 chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
I love this fanfiction
Darkhalo28426 chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
I love this fanfiction. it is so funny
RococoSpade chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
-laughing- oh god... hope you update soon... XD
Makayla chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
I really hope you continue this story, its been really good so far XD
Viking Lady chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
It's a good thing you didn't discontinue this fic. It's funny so far.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
RococoSpade chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
evillaugh- go... denny, was it...? ah, whatever! great story!
Holly-Sama chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Hey! This is great! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please write it soon!

And Denny. Wowie. 0.o there is something wrong with that guy.

One thing I'm confused about though. Is the drill sergeant the same Breda from the show or somebody else? He doesn't seem to be acting the anywhere near the same, so either he is a different guy or something really weird happened to him over the years. :p
soni13 chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
i luv this! i always wondered about these people, and this is such a great idea! update soon!
Kitty Otaku chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
No problemo, dude. I don't have excuses and I just run out of ideas. Heh, I' waiting for the next chapter. ;-)
ClockRepair chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Well, I hope you get your laptop fixed or something because this a great story. Fuery is one of my favourite characters and its nice to read a fanfic about another character besides ed and al.
Nikooru-chan chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Am I the only one who thinks Denny looks like an older and taller verison of Ed? ((gets weird looks))

Anywho, love the story. Fuery is my personal favorite military dog. I have a thing for geeks. X3

Update soon, can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work.
thebookhobbit chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
that was a fun story. Please keep it going. we'll read and review the next chapter which comes. keep up the good work- aliveinchrist13/gollum
Kitty Otaku chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Eep! That was awesome! I hope you write another story soon! That was hilarious, I was laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes! I love Havoc! I can't wait for him, he's gonna be funnier than "that Blotchy kid"
Purple MoonShine chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
I like it kid I like it I'll see if I can keep reading this fanfic reguarly as you update it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »