Reviews for Second Meeting on the 11th Rock From the Sun
spvxghgd chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
T2PBj8 a href" /"pqwezgvuhkpl/a, [ /]ipyxasyhjrnt[/url], [ /]dllcodqhqnmt[/link], /
Sydsas chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I should really go back and watch all of this show...

But it was still a good; and very short; chapter. :P
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Unless you separate your dialogue I can not read this.
Z Star The Hidden Dragon chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
I'm a little bit confused, but it was a good story. But make it LONGER! :) All I can say now is update! Update! Update!
Faye Spiegel chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
AWESOME idea! Very creative! Keep going! :)
jd burns chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
Hm...maybe I better go back and read part one. Lol!
WU-DANT U. LYDANO chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
i guess this was ok, could use a lot of work though. Watch a lot more episodes because some characters, especially, Harry, are completely out of character(he just seemed a little too confident and a little too non-idiotic).
and to the very confused people, Liam Nisam is a popular British actor, but he has nothing to do with "Scoochie" (it was however his alias when he was there on earth) the actors name is John Cleese.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
ithink that the first part is good. and i like it because the ending keeps you guessing and wants u to read more and more!
sweetxlovelyxdeath chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
lmao! planet monkey world! please add chaptepter/part 3! its vary funny!
MysticSorceror chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
This is great! Keep working, I'd love to see more of your work, you are really talented. Keep going!
jd burns chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
This was good although I do have one suggestion: Please use paragraphs when changing speakers. It makes it easier to read.

Thanks a lot.
Fire Fairy Of The Prairie chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
?.? Cool fic, but the guy's name isnt Liam Neeson. I think hes an actor...uh yeah. He's not the actor who plays 'Scoochie/Liam' Ya can check at but i dont think it is.

- cool fic! Yeah i like the fic but it could be a lil longer! Eh, you're never going to see this review anyways...