Reviews for Emotions are Illusions: a Drunken Rambling
angelynn chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That was really good I hope you make more storys!
shadow-binder chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
*snortlaugh* my god that was funny XD
Kiana Shames chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
AW! make another one! I love pairings on how the sensei's, Kurenai inclouded but minus Gai, think of their females students as daughters! also, when you wrote that emotions are illusions, I thought that really fit in well with the actual series, seeing as Sai was devoid of all emotion due to their training. I don't kno if how you described it was true, but you did it a hell of a lot better then I would have, i would have just made up some big words that sound doctoristic and yeah. GREAT JOB!
bardalicious chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was so funny X3 I lovered it.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Good. Kinda cute.
yukibozu chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
haha i remember when i read this on mediaminer and tried to convince you to make more chapters. lol remember when i said you should make them all distant and emotionless now? anyways...you are going to make more chapters this time right?
littleonegi chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I like this very much. You should going with this, see what happens when the wake the next morning. Its too good to be left as a one-shot.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Well sis, you certainly got the drunken speech thing right.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I really enjoyed this.
Ninja-of-1000-clones chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
That was awesome. I would love it if you made another story about how Sasuke and the other 3 boys felt about this. Hm... I see Sasuke crying and Naruto laughing... Anyways nice write. happy writing.
Weller4ever chapter 1 . 8/15/2006