Reviews for Tale as Old as Time
Loved it
nrdhrd3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Magical!
Mia Vaan chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
A few grammical errors in this, but still a great read. Very cute. :)
Soaringclaws chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Aww. Sweet and a little sad. It's an oddly fitting tale for them. Beautifully written.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
So sweet! I admit, I like this Beauty and the Beast more, and thats big coming from me. That movie was my addiction (along with Lion King) when I was little.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
D'awwww. Such a beautiful story. I'm in love. 3
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I liked this story a lot, even though I am a major BA shipper. Very good. What was Buffy and Spike's other child's name?

CT
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
that was wonderful! i loved it :)
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh my goodness! The ending practically made me swoon! XD

But I loved this! The interaction between Spike and Annie was just adorable _. Annie's comments were cute and funny, the one about the beast being crazy, Lol.

I love that we didn't just read Spike telling the story, but also Buffy's thoughts. And I agree with what you wrote, especially those of Spike loving her without a soul and that Buffy loved him in return.

Very well written and beautiful _!
Amarra17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Omg this was so so romantic and beautiful. I really loved the story he told, and Buffy's thoughts mixed in. Plus the way she ended it was just so great. *sigh* amazing job. *tear*
sparkling-stone chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw...That's so sweet! I loved the Spuffyness! Great story all around!
Aireon Maris chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
very sweet. Made me smile. Thanks for sharing.
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
so cute! loved it :)
rkm chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
buffy and spike deserved their happy ending - they both worked bloody hard for it. very sweet story, love the two kids, too! especially the girl having spike wrapped around her little finger. love little one's insight, too - too cute for words! really, really enjoyed this story!
dog5697 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008