Reviews for Ninjas and Time Space Travel Don't Mix
Anosrepasi chapter 23 . 7/24/2008
I've seen the game before, now i want to go rent it...

That ending was kawaii. Go Kurogane!
Anosrepasi chapter 21 . 7/21/2008
"you wouldn't beleive its a stuffed animal..."

Guess Kuro-rin was too tired to hear that part lol.

um a promt could be homesick.
xynad chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
A desert princess couldn't possibly understand ninja snowball fight pride.- I absolutely worship this line. Hahaha.
SkyLilies chapter 21 . 7/20/2008
*giggle* Kuro-tan rescuing a little girl's STUFFED CAT? This really is too funny..especially when he doesn't realise it's stuffed, and thinks it's 'peaceable'! But on the other hand, you make it sound like a perfectly plausible thing for Kurogane to do, considering his attitude towards relics left by parents.
SkyLilies chapter 19 . 7/20/2008
The feel of this chapter really is something, I love how you pulled in a minor legend and spun it all. And it doesn't lack humour, either (that was a great line, about checking twice for Fai).
SkyLilies chapter 17 . 7/20/2008
Ah, swordsman Kuro! A lot of people I know don't get why he was so attached to Ginryuu (even without knowing its significance), but I love this- you make it sound almost philosophical, which is rare in a fic.
SkyLilies chapter 15 . 7/20/2008
I love how you write Kuro-tan and Tomoyo-hime, they're one of my favourite pairs from the manga and his devotion to her is something you've got spot-on here. Great work!
SkyLilies chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
You have both Kuro-pipi and Fai spot-on in this chapter, I can practically imagine Fai saying it even though he's so reticent about his past in the manga..
Aurora Rosewind chapter 20 . 6/28/2008
Kyaah! I love them all! Very nice job writing all of them! I loved the firefly, Kuro-goo doing strange jobs, and snowball parts.
deux-michelle chapter 20 . 8/15/2007
Eyah! When does that happen? *shock* How could you, Syaoran! Kurogane!
StarSparklez chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
I love you so very much! The KT hints made my day! And the snowfight chappies are things I have dreamed of actually seeing written! So much love! Rock On! XD
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 20 . 7/10/2007
Depressing...good, but depressing...

TAL
deux-michelle chapter 15 . 6/29/2007
"Fresh blood from his nightly occupation had dampened the black cloth of his cloak, permanently staining it, but not discoloring one strand of thread."

Sorry, but I really don't think you can stain something and not have no discoloration of thread. When you stain something, even the thread is stained.
deux-michelle chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
"On the ride to the prison-for no doubt he was a hostage, he hated admiting it- his capturers questioned him about strange things like "overly serious cosplay otaku" and "anime convention", saying that he'd "gotten too much into character for his own good".

Poor Kuro-chi! It's easy to get into character...
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 19 . 6/27/2007
I like it! I'm sorry, I have no ideas at the moment, but if I do I'll PM ya.

TAL