Reviews for Ninjas and Time Space Travel Don't Mix
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 18 . 6/24/2007
(rolls on floor laughing) This was hilarious!

15385bic chapter 12 . 6/23/2007
omg - taking a snowball fight seriously? lol - thats so cute!
15385bic chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
lol -thats how u negotiate hey? _ - love kuro's reasoning
Luinuial chapter 9 . 6/23/2007
The 'general bad boy of Nihon' was genius.
Trial of Ash chapter 17 . 6/23/2007
Your snow arc never fails to make me smile. SnowFight Pride...
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 16 . 4/27/2007
Aw...(cries for Kurogane) Sweet!

AL
Sabayon chapter 16 . 4/27/2007
Nice as always. Quite a change from the more humourous chapters. Not bad, though. 'Sleep remain elusive' Is it meant to be 'remained' or 'remains'? I'm not sure if I'm reading it right.

'Passing by, she left, but her shape was imprinted on his eyes, leaving marks wherever he looks. '

This was very emotive...good way to describe sunspots D

Go go go!
o chapter 15 . 4/16/2007
...still waiting for an update from you.

Don't leave your WONDERFUL story hanging~!
sakurafai chapter 15 . 3/27/2007
i liked all of the ch. most made me laugh, but no offense, some were kinda boring. her's a theme though...(have you read the part in the manga where they were in tokyo?) Caring for others and not being cold anyway, update soon! i wanna read a new ch.
o chapter 15 . 3/21/2007
You're my hero~

Please keep on writting more drabbles like these- Tomo and Kuro are so obviously perfect for each other!

Great writting style, I found this one so sweet! XD

Go you~!
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
Nice! I love the "sleep-deprived" line. And he certainly is possessive too. Really good. I liked it!

tath-chan chapter 14 . 3/15/2007
Oh yay! I was just getting extremely frustrated by the lack of good Tsubasa genfic out there (particularly genfic featuring Fai and Kurogane, argh), and then I finally stumbled upon this lovely drabble collection! Fai is my favorite, but Kurogane is close behind and I think you're writing both very well. I'm especially loving the snowball fighting. Too cute! :3

I just wanted to let you know that I'm loving this and I look forward to more. Hooray for well-written Tsubasa genfic! XD
Sabayon chapter 14 . 2/27/2007
Loving the...redness of it all XD;

Quite a different tone from the previous chapters. Still good stuff though.
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 14 . 2/27/2007
Hey, I liked it. A little more serious, which was cool.

TormentingAllLemmings chapter 13 . 12/11/2006
Aha! The last three are my fav - I LOVE Kurogane! And you have his character just right, too, so that's so neat. (grin) It's a lot of fun reading them. I hope you can still continue 'em! Hmm...I'd like more with Mokona messing with Kurogane - that's just so funny!

76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »