Reviews for Ninjas and Time Space Travel Don't Mix
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Aw

I always thought Kurogane and Tomoyo are so cute together!

Nice writting!
Shella chapter 12 . 8/27/2006
Y'know, I do believe that Fai might be a good influence on Kurogane. *sage nod* ... *explodes into insane cackling*
The Violent Tomboy chapter 13 . 8/27/2006
I'm so happy...I can imagine Tomoyo so well...
bloodytwistedangel chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
Neh. It didn't live up to the last chapter. I loved the last two segments. Tomoyo'd definitely fall over laughing at him and, 'all for one and one for all!' fit in perfectly! (kee hee)

...Ah... (sighs) Make next upload good or I'll brutally bite you. Seriously. Usually I don't critisize sot here's proof of the expectations! (mwahaha)

bloodytwistedangel chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
(ROFTLMAO)

Okay, this chapter was seriously better. It was so...Kuro-Gin-ish...! THe idea is super cute and Kuro-Rin ignoring Saku-Chan for pride is perfect! Wah-Zuh! I loved it!

bloodytwistedangel chapter 11 . 8/26/2006
This one made me smile. You are forgiven for the last chapter (not that it was completely hopless or anything.)

Kuro-Byu is so childish even withouth the regression... (hee)

I thought of something. Can you write a drabble relating to Kuro-Myu's interactions with dogs? Somehow I think that would be cute.

bloodytwistedangel chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
Geh. I didn't like this one much. Even if Fai was in there, I didn't think it was very Kuro-Pon-ish... Sorry-ness.

bloodytwistedangel chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
(ROFTLMAO!)

I read something serious just now, so this was great! Wonderful chapte! I loved it! The whoel idea was so entertaining! THe point that it connected back with the main story just rocked! (hee hee)

Sabayon chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
Oh you crack me up again. 'ninja snowball fight pride'

Tres bon.
peofun1 chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
"A desert princess couldn't possibly understand ninja snowball fight pride."

I seriously was rolling on the floor laughing when I read this chapter. I think I scared my brother. Update soon, I can't wait to see who wins! I'm rooting for Fai.

*Waves Go Fai! flag*

SuperFan peo-chan
The Violent Tomboy chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
HAHAHA! THE LAST LINE! HAHAHAHA!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
Heh, Kuro's being beaten!

Update soon! I love these!
Shella chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
Yay! Just the distraction I needed to avoid research & wait for tsubasa ch90 to download. Kuro-puppy's so cool! I think you really nailed him (sorry for the appalling pun), and how he thinks about the others - especially Fai-kun. Favourites: "His promising student had just walked into a wall" and "overly serious cosplay otaku". You rock!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
Oh, I can imagine Fai poking at him until the facts on Tomoyo spill out just so that he'd shut up...
The Violent Tomboy chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
YAY! Thank you! I love this one a lot!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »