Reviews for Ways To Annoy Yami Yugi
Wrendragongirl chapter 4 . 2/14
Wow... AWESOME! Does the girl happen to be... Never mind. I don't think I'll ruin it by guessing. Some may not have guessed this yet... Although I think I know who she is.
Ashley chapter 3 . 2/11
Get Yami a cd that has a song that Yugi likes but Yami hates
animegirl2214 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
lol I love this :3
Kat chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
LOL that was so funny make more please
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
WTF THIS Is THE LONGEST BREAK EVER!
andrew chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I have an idea
Sakura chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
CONTINUE,CONTINUE,CONTINUE!
Fallen Crystal Moon chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
LOL I think this was so kawaii...The book is so mean...hey book I have a flamethrower with your name on it whahahahaha

Ayume:Raven Stop books didn't do anything

It stole your cookie

Ayume: Where's my bat
AbstractNightmare chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Hahahahahahaha

Some of these things make me laugh so much! xD
Falil11 chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
-dies from lack of breathing due to hysterics- omigosh! this is the most hilarious thing I ever read! I so want to do this to poor Yami! You rock and please! update son!

-CL
BreezyKitty chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
*giggles insanely*

*huggles Yami tightly* Don't worry Yami I'll protect you from your hair crisis! You can borrow my hair products. And you know they are good because I use

L'oreal, because I'm worth it.

Must borrow book for my Yami.

Yami: Your a big help Breezy. Really.

Me: You know I am your Queen of Games.

Yami: Your sure about that.

Me: Your my figment.

I would challenge Yami to a duel and when his pride agrees you go steal his cards and say "Who are your cards loyal to now? Huh? Punk?"

Great story _ Update soon.

Breezy a.k.a Queen of Games XD
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
hahahahaha! -falls on the floor laughing hysterically- I really wanna do that! don't worry I would save you! Me to the rescue. Awesome can't wait for an update
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I like Yami, but...this seemed interesting...
xXWinterSonataXx chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
LOL i'm so glad i found this story again. rofl, very long break. please continue! :)
Gamekatt101 chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
You know, for being a big Yami Yugi fan, I actually enjoyed this. Must be because of all the awesome randomness and mystery you threw in. (I'm now curious as to what Yami's reaction would be if his hair WAS dyed white, or pink, or maybe a lovely shade of green? Hmm *grins*.)

Anyway, this is a fun story, so please update when you can. I want to find out what happens next!

Katt