Reviews for Squall of the Dead
snarryvader81 chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
This story never fails to amaze me. It just proves that EVERYTHING is better with zombies. And yaoi.
Sorceress Eternity chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
Aww, those poor people in Timber! I hope at least some of them manage to escape and meet up with Squall and the others again. Who knows, maybe they'd be of some use somehow? Can't wait until the next update. _
Sorceress Eternity chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
Ooh! A final fantasy 8 story with zombies AND a seifer/squall romance? This story is totally fun to read! I'm re-reading it since you updated recently. That way I can remember what was happening lol.
Hardy The Monkey chapter 10 . 8/30/2007
Romzomcom my fav! (I'm sort of disappointed at Shaun Of The Dead's ending though... But it's so funny! "We get outta here, go to mom, kill Philip 'sorry', take mom, go to Liz, take her, go to Winchester and wait for all of this to end." Best Idea ever.) Will you update for me? Pwease?
Sorceress Eternity chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
Wow...was Headmaster Cid this mean in your version of the game, or was that something you added? I know in the American version and Japanese version, he was a nice understanding headmaster.
Sorceress Eternity chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I'm guessing from the way you use grammar in this fic, that you are either british or aussie? my husband is part of both and he couldn't tell me what a lorry is lol. Anyway's could you tell me what a lorry is please? Is it like a van or something? I watch lots of british show, but I've never heard that expression before. This story is going in my story alert list hehe.
narikaival chapter 10 . 1/20/2007
Please update soon.
Waves Of Eternal Doom chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
Wow poor nida. Atleast maybe Squall and Seifer will get some back up. got a kick out of xu's reaction to squall and seifer working together. I'll be waiting for another chapter
narikaival chapter 9 . 1/14/2007
I love this story. It is very well written and oh so unique. I love your descriptions.
Sita 900 chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
good, good! keep going please!
Sita 900 chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
this is rather amusing... haha pretty original too! :)
JadeAlmasy chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
Took her long enough! wow their now on the run. fun times ahead!

Jade
Shadow The Ninja Kitten chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
Please update!
JadeAlmasy chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
Wow Awesome chapter!

Jade
GoldenChocobo19 chapter 5 . 10/29/2006
Brilliant story so far - grabs my attention and doesn't let go. This fic kinda reminds me of Resident Evil (though you didn't base it on that, right?)...anyway, I look forward to reading future chapters.