Reviews for Home
l chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hey i liked this! It was good. Thanks for this, Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I LOVE IT!

The Ending was perfect for it! Especially the last comment Alec made to Max was just sweet and perfect D

Great job!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
And honestly, how could you ever leave your home? Oh this was so incredibly sweet. And Alec is such a sly dog! Loved it!

~Chica~
bob0045 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Awhh. That is so sweet.
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Very sweet! Now a sequel to that would have been lovely, maybe involving them sharing Max's matress...however sweetly innocently with a few kisses.
civillove chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
SQUE

i love fluffly MA :D

made my stomach have butterflies :D

great story
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I freaking love this story!
Her Owlness chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Very cute and adorable and fluffy - exactly what I was in the mood for. Only critique I'd have is that the vocabulary used by both Alec and Max early on didn't seem like things they'd typically say. Not that they couldn't or wouldn't, but it almost seemed a bit too high-level vocabulary - especially for them to be listing off all those words at once.

Still, fabulous job. This was very fun to read. :D
LuckyX5-650 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I really loved this story! The charchters were all in their rightful roles! And,I loved the fluffy ending!
grayceg chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
this was so sweet, I loved it
Erkith chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
pets for the fluffy plot bunny
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I love it! Awesome sweet story!
Maverick88 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
When I finished reading this, the first thought that came to my mind was "ahh wat ontzettend lief" which translates into: "aw how adorably sweet!" I'm Dutch and my English will probably never be as good as yours (I've been studying on it for ages, but my writing is pretty damn stiff compared to yours) but I just wanted to point out how adorable the above scene was. That was just too sweet. Y'know what, now I'm in the chick-flick moment; that was adorable. They're such a perfect couple with all their flaws. You keep the fluff coming, I'm eating it up like chocolate ice cream!

And all that considering you're 19 like me and you're getting yourself a medical degree. I don't envy you at all or anything *innocently looks away*
quirks chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
aw! that's just the cutest thing ever! so sweet and loving.
Crogos chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Fluffy, but I loved it!

So sweet, I love Max and Alec fluff, especially since I've been reading heavy angst/drama lately. I like a nice happy ending!

Well done!