Reviews for Where You Like Me
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
A nervous Chase! Amazing!

Please visit the sites below to sign the petitions!

To put seasons 2 and 3 on DVD:

/ / To make a season 4:

www. 4 t h - - o f - - /
tye chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
aw yr so cute this is yr first one any way it was really really great shame we didnt get to hesr want happened with jack an chase / but still this wont be yr last one lol YAY CHACK LOL XP
PKS chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
so Jack, even making rules about not touching him even when he's in a bedroom kinda situation, and i like embaressed Chase, thats funny, awesome Fic! :)
ScarletNaruto chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I liked it alot. Creative and funny.
Yaoi-Lover-Yoko chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
*claps* yay. that was nice.
saisei.shinsei chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Congratulations, Nanaki BH! Your fiction

'Where You Like Me' has been excepted into

my C2, The Yaoi Archive.

Sensibly,

ScathingSarcasm
Saint Swordfish chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I am so glad to read a Jack/Chase fic that doesn't end up sick and strange. This was pretty good. I think you should consider writing some more of them.
Azumi of Fire chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
i like this
Demon-Dog chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
that was awsome! I loved it, and you did a great job!
Shadir chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
*Giggles* Very amusing.
blackmonday chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Wow. I like how you make this all so casual. And Jacks' attitude is priceless. BUt Chase is a bit OC. He isn't one to admit mistakes, especially to Spicer, and when he does, it's usually more eloquent (because like you said, it's just not his style). Anyway, awesome stuff.
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Awe. ]
Desdemona chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
oh, YES! SLIGHT OOC but nothing worth worring over. why is that so entertaining...? maybe i- no, probly bec- no...

i have NO CLUE!
Lily Vendrem chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Lol, Chase DOES look like the type to hog the blankets, doesn't he? That was.. interesting. Nicely written. I liked how Chase was trying to get out of talking about 'that last part'. What a smart ass.. Anyways, keep up the good work and take care!
raevyn93 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Great, you should totally write more!